Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
englishsid

'11 O'CLOCK TICK TOCK' at 40.

Recommended Posts

Pretty 😍

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From what I see, this is for the UK and not United States?   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Manohlive said:

From what I see, this is for the UK and not United States?   

It indicates that £1 will be given to War Child for each copy sold in the UK, but doesn’t say whether that’s the only location for distribution. The RSD list comes out tomorrow, I believe; so hopefully we will know more. They do tag the US RSD in the Instagram post, so it might be safe to assume that it will be in the US too. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, mich40 said:

It indicates that £1 will be given to War Child for each copy sold in the UK, but doesn’t say whether that’s the only location for distribution. The RSD list comes out tomorrow, I believe; so hopefully we will know more. They do tag the US RSD in the Instagram post, so it might be safe to assume that it will be in the US too. 

Thanks, Mich.  🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks good and I wonder if 'A Celebration' will get similar treatment?

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, adrnik said:

Looks good and I wonder if 'A Celebration' will get similar treatment?

 

Wouldn’t that be awesome?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/5/2020 at 9:36 PM, mich40 said:

Wouldn’t that be awesome?

So true.

 

I reckon this will be a release for RSD in November.

I'd also like to see a release for The Hands that Built America.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...