Adam's 60th Birthday Celebration

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I spy with my little eye... 👀 😄

It's Adam's 60th birthday and we're celebrating with a special U2 podcast ep! Join us on this fun celebration with 60 Fun Facts about our favorite bass player. Find us on your favorite podcast player

I had a great old time sorting through some of my Adam Clayton photos.   Vertigo Sydney 2006        

Posted Images

• Subscriber

Happy Birthday Adam!:PinkAdam:

I met him in Turin in 2015, during SOI Tour. He was very kind and friendly with us.

On 11.10.2018, in Milan, during SOE Tour, he was standing right in front of me, on the Bstage.

It was fantastic!

I hope to see him soon!

I wish him all the best!

IMG_2047.thumb.JPG.d4a9c0905f4827e8e4b9e525f9b02237.JPG

• Subscriber

Dare I say this live stream is the best U2 subscriber gift so far? "Just what the doctor ordered!" As I'm reliving these special Berlin moments, I will also recall that moment when Adam signed my arm in front of Waldorf Astoria. Berlin will always stay a beautiful memory to me, just like Sarajevo '97!

IMAG5696.jpg

• Like 2
  • Subscriber

Watching U2 at Croke 2017 JT tour abd was pulled back to sharing that show with my son. Special night. Red Hill comes on. A desert brass background. So powerful. And Adam. Sitting there at the foot of Larry. Sitting on a platform. Sitting. Sitting and staring. Approving. Sitting there holding his bass. Very cool. More sitting. Just sitting there doing nothing. So my wish is that Adam go get a real job. 

Relax mods. He would fin this funny. 

Cheers Adam. 

• bigwave pinned, unfeatured and unpinned this topic