#U2getherAtHome - Watch Along Virtual party to get through #SocialDistancing

#U2getherAtHome  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which show would you like to watch ?

• U2 Live at Red Rocks
    • ZOO TV Live from Sydney
    • Elevation 2001 - Live from Boston
    • U2 Go Home - Live from Slane Castle
    • Vertigo Live from Chicago
    • Popmart live from Mexico City
    • U2360 at the Rose Bowl
    • U2 iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Live in Paris

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/17/2020 at 06:00 PM

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, mich40 said:

When the stream begins, check your setting wheel in the play box; you will be able to see what the highest quality available to you is.

I will do that - thank you.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome guys to this new thread that will hopefully be filled with laughter and conversations and will turn into a nice chapter of the zootopians resilience. ✌️   Ghost towns are emerging al

Long post...but as many know, Rattle and Hum means the world to me, and I’m sharing this for probably the 269th time.  Gloria drew me in in 1983 and I was a fairly casual fan until 1988. But I wo

People seemed to enjoy my scrapbook pages. Here’s my pages for my Vertigo shows. 

Posted Images

• Subscriber
13 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

Not our place to take action...

But be aware that the appropriate people know about these request - but also be aware that there can't be a way to say when - or if - it will happen.

I get it. Thanks for passing along these ideas. Lets hope it comes to fruition. 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Madfl3a said:

Well... If you read up that thread from the beginning I think you might get the why rather than the how... 

We've been using those shows as a way to come together, share a moment of joy and let those 4 guys lift us up from the current situation. 

It's been a real highlight for me in my reality, and I know I'm not the only one. 

It's not really about the show... More about us as a community, being united through those hard times and finding some solace in that music and the memories attached to it. 

We have fun. We get to carry each other. It might be a couple of hours a week, but it does make a difference. At least for some of us. 

Sometimes there is a light... And sometimes we can just switch it on on our own :)

Ok, I missed that goal. Should've read that.  I understand and respect this kind of perspective. .I'm personally not interested in that community thing,  I'm just curious for new and/or unseen things.  

Maybe an idea for U2..com  to sell these upgraded/upscaled shows in blu-ray format just for  fanclub members?

• Like 1
  • Community Moderator
26 minutes ago, xrayjets said:

Happy Birthday Bono ! 

We’ll be starting a special thread for that very soon. Dust off  some of your favorite  photos. 😃

• Haha 1
  • Brilliant 2
  • Subscriber
7 hours ago, cristiu2 said:

Maybe an idea for U2..com to sell these upgraded/upscaled shows in blu-ray format just for fanclub members?

I second that - even if the shows were upscaled and available for streaming and be able to be downloaded, that would also satisfy a great desire.

Since I'm a dreamer, I keep hoping that all the recent activity will eventually someday lead to a live HD boxset for purchase, either through the site and/or commercially. Even if such a boxset were to be digital only, the ability to download it would check all the boxes.

Let's hope plans such as these are in the works.

• Subscriber
9 hours ago, mich40 said:

We’ll be starting a special thread for that very soon. Dust off  some of your favorite  photos. 😃

Challenge

Accepted

😁

• Subscriber

I just bought U2 Go Home last week. Actually, I bought a whole bundle of U2 stuff. I miss going to see live music.

1qAodRh.jpg

Anyway, the Slane Castle show was fantastic. That was a great tour (saw it here in Sacramento), a lovely venue, and a fantastic crowd.

Cheers!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • bigwave locked this topic
  • bigwave unfeatured this topic