#U2getherAtHome - Watch Along Virtual party to get through #SocialDistancing

#U2getherAtHome  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which show would you like to watch ?

• U2 Live at Red Rocks
    • ZOO TV Live from Sydney
    • Elevation 2001 - Live from Boston
    • U2 Go Home - Live from Slane Castle
    • Vertigo Live from Chicago
    • Popmart live from Mexico City
    • U2360 at the Rose Bowl
    • U2 iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Live in Paris

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/17/2020 at 06:00 PM

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome guys to this new thread that will hopefully be filled with laughter and conversations and will turn into a nice chapter of the zootopians resilience. ✌️   Ghost towns are emerging al

Long post...but as many know, Rattle and Hum means the world to me, and I’m sharing this for probably the 269th time.  Gloria drew me in in 1983 and I was a fairly casual fan until 1988. But I wo

People seemed to enjoy my scrapbook pages. Here’s my pages for my Vertigo shows. 

Posted Images

• Subscriber

The show I would really love to see again is U2 3D. Yes, I know it needs a special projection to see the 3D effects but you can release as standard 2D viewing using tech to "down convert" it.

I loved watching it on IMAX, but never had a chance ever to see it again. That would be an awesome gift.

• Like 2
  • Subscriber
12 minutes ago, OB said:

The show I would really love to see again is U2 3D. Yes, I know it needs a special projection to see the 3D effects but you can release as standard 2D viewing using tech to "down convert" it.

I loved watching it on IMAX, but never had a chance ever to see it again. That would be an awesome gift.

I’d like them to release both the 3D and a 2D version of it. Many BluRay players support 3D-BluRay discs as well (mine does); all you need is a compatible 3D TV in addition (and the glasses, of course).

That would be a perfect inclusion in the live boxset I wished for on the last page. Let’s hope it comes out one way or another. I saw it on IMAX as well, and it felt just like being in the crowd! 😎

• Brilliant 1
  • Subscriber
19 hours ago, dmway said:

I’d like them to release both the 3D and a 2D version of it. Many BluRay players support 3D-BluRay discs as well (mine does); all you need is a compatible 3D TV in addition (and the glasses, of course).

That would be a perfect inclusion in the live boxset I wished for on the last page. Let’s hope it comes out one way or another. I saw it on IMAX as well, and it felt just like being in the crowd! 😎

Would've been great.....

• Community Moderator

It’s time to move the conversation back on topic to what this thread was originally meant for, enjoying the shows together as a community during this time. Any other discussion about quality/what the band should do needs to be discussed in a different thread.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Subscriber

Who's getting slightly excited about Sunday streaming? 

Sure am!! 

So, here's a thing I've said every time on my twitter posts but I'm not sure I've mentioned it here. The graphics for each shows I usually post to "announce" next week end show are the work of Tyler from the RevU2 podcast. He's been super helpful with the whole thing so I just wanted to give him a well deserved shoutout. 

He's been working on those in advance and we actually had planned to go for Slane too - stars align 😛

When U2comTeam announces it would be streamed from the site, he was a bit sad to not use the graphs as he really liked those... And so did I. So I told him to just upgrade the info and that I would post them anyway. 

I'm sure our dear mods will come up with an absolute gorgeous one, but I still think you'll enjoy those :)

This whole thing is first and foremost a community thing, and I think that's a good example of it 💜

20200508_193504.jpg

20200508_193509.jpg

Edited by Madfl3a
  • Brilliant 1
  • Subscriber
16 minutes ago, Madfl3a said:

Who's getting slightly excited about Sunday streaming? 

Moi.

I couldn't participate in the Elevation and Vertigo parties.  This one's gonna make it all better.

• Brilliant 1
  • Subscriber

Is it safe to assume this stream will work similar to the recent ZooTV one?  (The link will appear at the given time and we press play?  Watch this, or the other thread, for info on the link if we can't find it?)   

To spare negativity on Sunday, am I allowed to say, in advance, how irritating it is to see Bono get doused with water during All I Want Is You?  😀    

• Subscriber
Just now, Manohlive said:

To spare negativity on Sunday, am I allowed to say, in advance, how irritating it is to see Bono get doused with water during All I Want Is You?  😀    

That's prob the very reason why he's spitting water on us all the time since then 😅

• Haha 1
  • Subscriber

The cd of this show (its been edited out of the DVD audio) has my favourite recorded U2 moment

During Until the End of the World, Bono is lying on the stage & theres a bit of a quiet moment, just for a second

An excited young lady screams out “BONO” & screams at the top of her voice

We’ve all done it, even if we don’t really want to admit it 😂🤣

• bigwave locked this topic
  • bigwave unfeatured this topic