#U2getherAtHome - Watch Along Virtual party to get through #SocialDistancing

#U2getherAtHome  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which show would you like to watch ?

• U2 Live at Red Rocks
    • ZOO TV Live from Sydney
    • Elevation 2001 - Live from Boston
    • U2 Go Home - Live from Slane Castle
    • Vertigo Live from Chicago
    • Popmart live from Mexico City
    • U2360 at the Rose Bowl
    • U2 iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Live in Paris

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/17/2020 at 06:00 PM

• Subscriber

Are other ideas for metaphorical get-togethers here on-site still welcome, or has this thread for all intents and purposes run its course?

Either way, it’s fine - I was just curious.

In any case, it was a great idea! A nice fringe benefit for me personally is that I finally got to hear all of these shows in surround sound for the first time. Of course, all of these DVDs/BluRays had surround versions the whole time; however, they came out before I had my system set up. It was very interesting to hear the difference, both between the stereo versions and the surround versions, and between the surround versions for each of the shows (the surround mixes definitely improved over time from 2001 onward).

If there is more to come somehow, let us all know. Thank you!

• Like 1
  • Brilliant 1
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome guys to this new thread that will hopefully be filled with laughter and conversations and will turn into a nice chapter of the zootopians resilience. ✌️   Ghost towns are emerging al

Long post...but as many know, Rattle and Hum means the world to me, and I’m sharing this for probably the 269th time.  Gloria drew me in in 1983 and I was a fairly casual fan until 1988. But I wo

People seemed to enjoy my scrapbook pages. Here’s my pages for my Vertigo shows. 

Posted Images

• Community Moderator
6 hours ago, Madfl3a said:

Has it really been only one week since last show? 🙄😳😱

It has definitely felt like something was missing this weekend. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Community Moderator

Staring at the ceiling for 2 hours 17min is not as much fun as watching U2 shows with cool people from around the world...

But I suppose nothing good is forever and precious things have a limited lifespan...

In any case, I suppose that in the year 2053 I can tell my grand-nephews that while the 2020 quarantine sucked majorly, among the very good things that I was lucky enough to experience and make it more bearable was the #U2getherathome event... And I sincerely hope everyone around here (and beyond) will have the chance to remember this for many, many years...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Subscriber

What are you guys talking about ??

I watched the Milan DVD from Vertigo Tour and it was awesome !!

😂

• Haha 4
  • Community Moderator
11 hours ago, xrayjets said:

What are you guys talking about ??

I watched the Milan DVD from Vertigo Tour and it was awesome !!

😂

What was the song before they came onstage?

• Haha 2
  • Subscriber

I saw new activity in this thread and freaked thinking I missed one yesterday.  (while I napped because I had nothing to make me dance)    Let's start over?  😎

• Haha 1
  • Subscriber
53 minutes ago, Manohlive said:

Let's start over?  😎

Well..

I was thinking it could kinda fun to keep doing that once in a while... Like once a month or every two months.. Just to like.. Reconnect? 

I thought about it while we were watching the shows and.. Well. Don't know if that's doable. Just a thought. 

4 hours ago, Madfl3a said:

Well..

I was thinking it could kinda fun to keep doing that once in a while... Like once a month or every two months.. Just to like.. Reconnect? 

I thought about it while we were watching the shows and.. Well. Don't know if that's doable. Just a thought. 

I don't see how it's not doable, we've already done it once and we all have a lot more free time on our hands right now. I for one am suuuuper bored right now so I would love something to do to get away from the boring monotony that has become my life lol. 

• bigwave locked this topic
  • bigwave unfeatured this topic