Madfl3a

#U2getherAtHome - Watch Along Virtual party to get through #SocialDistancing

#U2getherAtHome  

22 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which show would you like to watch ?

• U2 Live at Red Rocks
    • ZOO TV Live from Sydney
    • Elevation 2001 - Live from Boston
    • U2 Go Home - Live from Slane Castle
    • Vertigo Live from Chicago
    • Popmart live from Mexico City
    • U2360 at the Rose Bowl
    • U2 iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Live in Paris

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/17/2020 at 06:00 PM

Someone has already mentioned this, could we watch Paris DVD from Joshua Tree 1987 tour someday?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Ilmajoki said:

Someone has already mentioned this, could we watch Paris DVD from Joshua Tree 1987 tour someday?

You have a very good memory - I brought it up back on pg. 43 on this thread (along with a whole lot of other things, both realistic and less realistic). 😄

https://zootopia.u2.com/forums/topic/40956-u2getherathome-watch-along-virtual-party-to-get-through-socialdistancing/page/43/?tab=comments#comment-1190431

Well, let me second your re-nomination - surely there must be enough of us who have it to make it worthwhile?

Should we canvass the readership of this thread to see if enough of us do?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/25/2020 at 2:26 AM, Max Tsukino said:

But I suppose nothing good is forever and precious things have a limited lifespan...

I'm just very torn between the idea of wanting more - because hell that was good fun - and this 👆, that I truly believe also.

... That's why the once in a while thing wouldn't be so bad ? Compromise ?

I don't know.

(Don't mind me, that's pre coffee thoughts, they're usually nonsense)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dmway said:

You have a very good memory - I brought it up back on pg. 43 on this thread (along with a whole lot of other things, both realistic and less realistic). 😄

https://zootopia.u2.com/forums/topic/40956-u2getherathome-watch-along-virtual-party-to-get-through-socialdistancing/page/43/?tab=comments#comment-1190431

Well, let me second your re-nomination - surely there must be enough of us who have it to make it worthwhile?

Should we canvass the readership of this thread to see if enough of us do?

Sign me up 😊

• Like 1

When we have ran out of DVD`s, could Mich & Max be so kind and contact U2 control tower: Ask Mr O´Herlihy, if he could open archives, there must be a huge amount of soundboard tapes&disks during the last four decade. At least I could listen one (audio) old concert once a week.

• Brilliant 1

22 hours ago, Madfl3a said:

(Don't mind me, that's pre coffee thoughts, they're usually nonsense)

After this thread and all the virtual viewing parties, I'd pay to see you babble as much as you like, Madfl3a.  (This is assuming you'd want an audience)

59 minutes ago, Manohlive said:

After this thread and all the virtual viewing parties, I'd pay to see you babble as much as you like, Madfl3a.  (This is assuming you'd want an audience)

Oh you don't have to pay for that trust me, babbling is my main way of communication so whenever I post really... See ? I'm doing it again (really need to stop replying before coffee)

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, Madfl3a said:

babbling is my main way of communication so whenever I post really

You too?   (II don''t drink coffee and have no excuse)

Can someone please tell me what those tiny little letters are about-their origin?.  I first noticed them in the live threads.   I'm not sure how to search the internet for an answer. 

i ordered the 1987 Joshua Tree Remastered cds/dvd.  It arrives June 3rd.  I would like to add a vote for a Paris Live 1987 DVD. viewinjg party.. We could go back to a more innocent time and celebrate now.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Manohlive said:

You too?   (II don''t drink coffee and have no excuse)

Can someone please tell me what those tiny little letters are about-their origin?.  I first noticed them in the live threads.   I'm not sure how to search the internet for an answer. 

Well i guess that if the CAPS LOCK is the yelling of the internet language then smaller case is probably the... whispering ? That's how I see it anyway 😅

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1