Jump to content
Madfl3a

#U2getherAtHome - Watch Along Virtual party to get through #SocialDistancing

#U2getherAtHome  

22 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which show would you like to watch ?

    • U2 Live at Red Rocks
      1
    • ZOO TV Live from Sydney
      4
    • Elevation 2001 - Live from Boston
      1
    • U2 Go Home - Live from Slane Castle
      8
    • Vertigo Live from Chicago
      0
    • Popmart live from Mexico City
      6
    • U2360 at the Rose Bowl
      1
    • U2 iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Live in Paris
      1

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/17/2020 at 06:00 PM

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, Manohlive said:

i ordered the 1987 Joshua Tree Remastered cds/dvd.  It arrives June 3rd.  I would like to add a vote for a Paris Live 1987 DVD. viewinjg party.. We could go back to a more innocent time and celebrate now.   

Well, that’s the thing- how many of us possess that DVD?  I don’t but would love to see it .... ‘wish we could put a bug in the ear of whoever chooses to stream U2 shows on this website....🐞🐝🐜🦗🕷???!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, hillpy2 said:

how many of us possess that DVD?

 As much as it pains me to say it, mine was purchased from Amazon.  $23.   I hate Amazon but did not know where else to go.  They had more for sale.  It's the only place, outside of Japan, that I could find on the internet.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Manohlive said:

 As much as it pains me to say it, mine was purchased from Amazon.  $23.   I hate Amazon but did not know where else to go.  They had more for sale.  It's the only place, outside of Japan, that I could find on the internet.

That's the one thing i'd love to have on the official store. All official releases... For some of these DVDs these days, it almost feels like having a shabby drug dealer to get you what you want lol. Some are just SO hard to find.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Next weekend would be perfect for another #u2getherathome party, its a 3 day weekend here 😊

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Madfl3a said:

For some of these DVDs these days, it almost feels like having a shabby drug dealer to get you what you want lol. Some are just SO hard to find.

*opens trench coat and says in a shady voice* "I got all these DVDs for you... all that you could ever want... you just gotta pay the price..."

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/28/2020 at 3:13 AM, Manohlive said:

i ordered the 1987 Joshua Tree Remastered cds/dvd.  It arrives June 3rd.  I would like to add a vote for a Paris Live 1987 DVD. viewinjg party.. We could go back to a more innocent time and celebrate now.   

 

20 hours ago, xrayjets said:

Next weekend would be perfect for another #u2getherathome party, its a 3 day weekend here 😊

Why don't we tentatively agree to the possibility of next weekend for this show? Subject to change, of course.

That should be enough time for people to potentially track down a copy - I'd be surprised if a video of this wasn't somewhere to be viewed... (I checked - there is.)

  • Like 1
  • Brilliant 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

It’s saturday evening, don’t have anything better to do than watch and enjoy IE Live in Paris

Edited by Ilmajoki
Typing error
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/30/2020 at 1:29 PM, Ilmajoki said:

It’s saturday evening, don’t have anything better to do than watch and enjoy IE Live in Paris

Was it as good this time? I bet it was! 😎

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, dmway said:

Was it as good this time? I bet it was! 😎

 

Absolutely, there were no weak moments, okay The Fly should have been played by whole band and version must be raw.

From SOI my personal live favourites are Miracle & Cedarwood Road, those really rock.

EBTTRT the screen was amazing, it can be watched again and again.

Edited by Ilmajoki
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Ilmajoki said:

Absolutely, there were no weak moments, okay The Fly should have been played by whole band and version must be raw.

From SOI my personal live favourites are Miracle & Cedarwood Road, those really rock.

EBTTRT the screen was amazing, it can be watched again and again.

Yes - the Paris show confirmed yet again how flexible "The Fly" is, from all the different ways it has been played live over the years. I wouldn't want future versions of it in concert to be like the Paris version, but it was cool they did it that way once. (FWIW, the ZooTV, Elevation, and Vertigo tours had my favorite versions of "The Fly"...and the e&i tour, once they started playing it on that tour.)

"Raised By Wolves" also was stellar from the songs on SOI as well, in addition to the two you named.

EBTTRT was really cool - that song found new life from 360 onward.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...