#U2getherAtHome - Watch Along Virtual party to get through #SocialDistancing

#U2getherAtHome  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which show would you like to watch ?

• U2 Live at Red Rocks
    • ZOO TV Live from Sydney
    • Elevation 2001 - Live from Boston
    • U2 Go Home - Live from Slane Castle
    • Vertigo Live from Chicago
    • Popmart live from Mexico City
    • U2360 at the Rose Bowl
    • U2 iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Live in Paris

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/17/2020 at 06:00 PM

• Subscriber
On 5/28/2020 at 11:49 PM, Manohlive said:

As much as it pains me to say it, mine was purchased from Amazon.  $23.   I hate Amazon but did not know where else to go.  They had more for sale.  It's the only place, outside of Japan, that I could find on the internet.

My used copy of the 20th Anniversary Edition of the JT CD box set I bought online just arrived today! I’m So Very glad I was able to find it!!  NOW I have that Paris ‘87 show on DVD!!  (Too late for the viewing party! But I’m lovin’ it right now!) They Always had absolutely Amazing shows/events/happenings & now Finally I’m able to catch up with so many details I wasn’t aware of. Thanks for pointing that show out!

• Like 2
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome guys to this new thread that will hopefully be filled with laughter and conversations and will turn into a nice chapter of the zootopians resilience. ✌️   Ghost towns are emerging al

Long post...but as many know, Rattle and Hum means the world to me, and I’m sharing this for probably the 269th time.  Gloria drew me in in 1983 and I was a fairly casual fan until 1988. But I wo

People seemed to enjoy my scrapbook pages. Here’s my pages for my Vertigo shows. 

Posted Images

• Subscriber
On 6/20/2020 at 3:55 PM, hillpy2 said:

Thanks for pointing that show out!

You are welcome.  The torch of thanks is passed to those who made me aware.  :)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Just to keep it in front of mind over the next week or so, our next collective viewing is still scheduled for a week from this coming Saturday (i.e., July 11) at the customary time of 4 pm EDT w/ matching times worldwide. Our U2 visual treat will be the “musical journey” of Rattle & Hum.

Be safe and well, everyone, until then - and if you haven’t received your Berlin show DVD yet, may you get it ASAP! 🍀🍀🍀

• Like 2
  • Subscriber
On 7/2/2020 at 3:15 PM, dmway said:

Just to keep it in front of mind over the next week or so, our next collective viewing is still scheduled for a week from this coming Saturday (i.e., July 11) at the customary time of 4 pm EDT w/ matching times worldwide. Our U2 visual treat will be the “musical journey” of Rattle & Hum.

Be safe and well, everyone, until then - and if you haven’t received your Berlin show DVD yet, may you get it ASAP! 🍀🍀🍀

...and since it is now a new week (and the very week of the showing itself), please remember that it is this coming Saturday, July 11th, that we are planning to have our next get-together for the aforementioned Rattle & Hum at the usual viewing time of 4 pm EDT (US) w/ matching times worldwide.

All of those interested in joining us, see you on Saturday! 😎

• Brilliant 1
  • Subscriber
On 6/10/2020 at 12:34 AM, dmway said:

10pm Paris

9pm London

4pm NYC

1pm LA

With equivalent times worldwide. 🌎

...and local showtimes for tomorrow are the same as last time. 😎

Since we are virtually at the day of our collective viewing of Rattle & Hum, I will follow my customary routine of giving thoughts about the show I saw on the JT tour (Syracuse, NY - Oct. 9, 1987 - coincidentally, one of the most successfully booted shows of that leg of the tour 😄 (no, I was not one of the sources for any of them)), and for the first time I saw the movie in the theater (sometime in the autumn of 1988 in State College, PA). It was a good time for our band and to be a U2 fan. 😎

• Like 2
  • Subscriber

It's been a moment since I logged into the forums, so glad I caught this! Tomorrow at 1pm PT for Rattle & Hum, I'll be there!

• Subscriber
12 hours ago, Madfl3a said:

Looking forward to this! Ha! 

9 hours ago, lukylsp said:

It's been a moment since I logged into the forums, so glad I caught this! Tomorrow at 1pm PT for Rattle & Hum, I'll be there!

Welcome to the musical journey of R&H! 😎

• Like 1
  • Subscriber
2 hours ago, Ilmajoki said:

For warming up

1586379153_Rattleandhumsinglet.PNG.16924a0e3204d860131959b89e63fcc3.PNG

I have those too! 👍 (The AIWIY single is the tough one to get a hold of.)

• Upvote 1
  • bigwave locked this topic
  • bigwave unfeatured this topic