#U2getherAtHome - Watch Along Virtual party to get through #SocialDistancing

#U2getherAtHome  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which show would you like to watch ?

• U2 Live at Red Rocks
    • ZOO TV Live from Sydney
    • Elevation 2001 - Live from Boston
    • U2 Go Home - Live from Slane Castle
    • Vertigo Live from Chicago
    • Popmart live from Mexico City
    • U2360 at the Rose Bowl
    • U2 iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Live in Paris

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/17/2020 at 06:00 PM

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome guys to this new thread that will hopefully be filled with laughter and conversations and will turn into a nice chapter of the zootopians resilience. ✌️   Ghost towns are emerging al

Long post...but as many know, Rattle and Hum means the world to me, and I’m sharing this for probably the 269th time.  Gloria drew me in in 1983 and I was a fairly casual fan until 1988. But I wo

People seemed to enjoy my scrapbook pages. Here’s my pages for my Vertigo shows. 

Posted Images

• Community Moderator
2 hours ago, Madfl3a said:

I love the fact that you have a scrapbook of your shows. That's genius. 😍

I do. Some pages are prettier than others, but I have a page for every show AND the first movie ticket stub and paper adverts for Rattle and Hum. 

86F9C32F-5169-4BD8-B3F5-13E68E937984.jpeg

The Galleria 10 is where I worked. I have no idea how many times I actually watched it while it was there, but it was a lot. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Brilliant 1
  • Subscriber
4 hours ago, mich40 said:

From my handy dandy scrapbook of all my shows....a grand total of $59, and back when all tickets were the same price apparently because we were on the Floor for New Orleans and mid level seats for Atlanta. 
8DACE056-0061-43F0-8B90-60EB211A6FE8.jpeg

3FE86E9D-481D-4CF7-AE8E-ED290D4D7C27.jpeg

Always an extra super duper bonus to get 40.

• Like 1
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, mich40 said:

I do. Some pages are prettier than others, but I have a page for every show AND the first movie ticket stub and paper adverts for Rattle and Hum. 

That's brilliant!! I've never managed to keep my ticket stubs.. I either lose them or they turn to mush in my pocket because of the bouncing lol. Was really cool to have those collector car tickets for last tours! At least I get to keep those lol

• Like 1
  • Subscriber
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Manohlive said:

Does anyone remember how much tickets for PopMart cost?   I can't find my stub.

6 hours ago, mich40 said:

From my handy dandy scrapbook of all my shows....a grand total of $59, and back when all tickets were the same price apparently because we were on the Floor for New Orleans and mid level seats for Atlanta. 
8DACE056-0061-43F0-8B90-60EB211A6FE8.jpeg

3FE86E9D-481D-4CF7-AE8E-ED290D4D7C27.jpeg

Yep - that’s what I paid all four times, and my seats were from every possible perspective. That of course is when ticket prices and relative pricing were more sane. (I still am upset at The Eagles and Madonna for allowing their tickets to be sold for much more exorbitant prices in the mid-90s; it affected the whole industry for the worse, and we haven’t recovered. I am hopeful that a very small silver lining in our current predicament is that ticket prices will be moderately, if not substantially, reduced when shows resume again.)

Edited by dmway
  • Like 1
  • Subscriber
18 hours ago, mich40 said:

From my handy dandy scrapbook of all my shows....

Now that is extremely cool 👍

• Thanks 1
  • Subscriber
On 3/29/2020 at 5:28 PM, mich40 said:

The Galleria 10 is where I worked. I have no idea how many times I actually watched it while it was there, but it was a lot. 

Hi mich40, I think it is brilliant that you have a scrapbook of concert ticket stubs and set lists, I wish I had thought to do something like that, I need to get more organised. I am disappointed to miss this first virtual concert together, but hopefully will catch the next one. Great idea from Madfl3a. Stay safe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Subscriber

Love the scrapbook idea. I have a ticket stub book. Well 2 now since I filled one up. 

Yep, I totally missed this. Hopefully I'll catch the next one. 

• Brilliant 1
  • Subscriber

Hello from France :)

Hope your are all doing well and safe home.

Here is a glimpse of my first U2 show, was 19 and was living near the arena.

Funny fact, my parents were at home, at about 3 or 4 km from the venue, and they could hear the whole show ;)

Stay safe all :)

PopMart97.jpg

• Like 2
  • Brilliant 3
  • Community Moderator
7 hours ago, Shannon387 said:

Love the scrapbook idea. I have a ticket stub book. Well 2 now since I filled one up. 

Yep, I totally missed this. Hopefully I'll catch the next one. 

I have one of the ticket stub books too for my other shows. I’m pretty sure I have every concert ticket stub 🎫 in there I’ve ever been to, except for one R.E.M. show and I’m still hopeful that one day I’ll find it tucked in a book or something.

• Like 3
  • bigwave locked this topic
  • bigwave unfeatured this topic