#U2getherAtHome - Watch Along Virtual party to get through #SocialDistancing

#U2getherAtHome  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which show would you like to watch ?

• U2 Live at Red Rocks
    • ZOO TV Live from Sydney
    • Elevation 2001 - Live from Boston
    • U2 Go Home - Live from Slane Castle
    • Vertigo Live from Chicago
    • Popmart live from Mexico City
    • U2360 at the Rose Bowl
    • U2 iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Live in Paris

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/17/2020 at 06:00 PM

• Subscriber
Just now, acrobat said:

It is difficult to imagine a more powerful and emotional version of Sunday Bloody Sunday than this.

For me, it's the definitive version.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome guys to this new thread that will hopefully be filled with laughter and conversations and will turn into a nice chapter of the zootopians resilience. ✌️   Ghost towns are emerging al

Long post...but as many know, Rattle and Hum means the world to me, and I’m sharing this for probably the 269th time.  Gloria drew me in in 1983 and I was a fairly casual fan until 1988. But I wo

People seemed to enjoy my scrapbook pages. Here’s my pages for my Vertigo shows. 

Posted Images

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, acrobat said:

It is difficult to imagine a more powerful and emotional version of Sunday Bloody Sunday than this.

Agreed

• Community Moderator
1 minute ago, acrobat said:

I was just thinking that there are no adequate words for this performance and the anger and pain he/ they were feeling. 

• Like 1
  • Subscriber

I have overdone it and am completely out of reactions tonight, (must be the cake) so all of you give yourselves Love / Brilliant / and Ha Ha's from me.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Community Moderator

those words are worth to post...

"And let me tell you something... I've had enough of Irish Americans who haven't been back to their country in 20 or 30 years come up to me, and talk about the resistance... The revolution back home, and the glory of the revolution, and the glory of dying for the revolution...

Fuck the revolution!

They don't talk about the glory of killing for the revolution...

What's the glory in taking a man from his bed and gunning him down in front of his wife and children

Where's the glory in that?

Where's the glory in bombing a remembrance day parade of old age pensioners their medals taken out and polished up for the day

To leave them dying, or crippled for life, or dead under the rubble of the revolution that the majority of the people in my country don't want?

NO MORE!!!"

• Like 4
  • Brilliant 3
  • Subscriber
Just now, Max Tsukino said:

those words are worth to post...

"And let me tell you something... I've had enough of Irish Americans who haven't been back to their country in 20 or 30 years come up to me, and talk about the resistance... The revolution back home, and the glory of the revolution, and the glory of dying for the revolution...

Fuck the revolution!

They don't talk about the glory of killing for the revolution...

What's the glory in taking a man from his bed and gunning him down in front of his wife and children

Where's the glory in bombing a remembrance day parade of old age pensioners their medals taken out and polished up for the day

To leave them dying, or crippled for life, or dead under the rubble of the revolution that the majority of the people in my country don't want?

NO MORE!!!"

My nomination for his best speech.

• Like 1
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, seresere said:

Brilliant and iconic speech, for me.

All I Want Is U[2]

Thank you everyone for the great night!

#StaySafe

:)

...and you as well!

• Like 1
  • Community Moderator

I really hate that the critics couldn’t see this film for what it really was. Shame on them. And I hope the band realize that even if the critics didn’t get it, the fans did and are most thankful for it. 

• Like 2
  • Brilliant 1
  • bigwave locked this topic
  • bigwave unfeatured this topic