#U2getherAtHome - Watch Along Virtual party to get through #SocialDistancing

#U2getherAtHome  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which show would you like to watch ?

• U2 Live at Red Rocks
    • ZOO TV Live from Sydney
    • Elevation 2001 - Live from Boston
    • U2 Go Home - Live from Slane Castle
    • Vertigo Live from Chicago
    • Popmart live from Mexico City
    • U2360 at the Rose Bowl
    • U2 iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Live in Paris

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/17/2020 at 06:00 PM

• Community Moderator

People seemed to enjoy my scrapbook pages. Here’s my pages for my Vertigo shows. 

B7B85485-E0CB-4DEE-8089-D94CA8C7CD2A.jpeg

60A7C329-07C1-4017-8502-A4A6C2F1E9CD.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Brilliant 4
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome guys to this new thread that will hopefully be filled with laughter and conversations and will turn into a nice chapter of the zootopians resilience. ✌️   Ghost towns are emerging al

Long post...but as many know, Rattle and Hum means the world to me, and I’m sharing this for probably the 269th time.  Gloria drew me in in 1983 and I was a fairly casual fan until 1988. But I wo

People seemed to enjoy my scrapbook pages. Here’s my pages for my Vertigo shows. 

Posted Images

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, mich40 said:

I have it. And yes, it’s really good. That audio version of Miss Sarajevo is on the U2 Communication subscriber gift too. Just brilliant. Gives me chills. I don’t know the quote word for word, but Bono said he managed to do that because he found his father’s voice in him. I remember after the first Atlanta show my husband said, “Bono proved himself as a singer with that,” not meaning anything rude or anything because he’s always been a fan too, but doing something like that takes a lot more than just singing rock and roll, obviously. 

Yes - I was happy some of those tracks were on U2 Communication; good tracks were included on it.

Your husband’s observation about Bono’s singing was only a sensible one. The phrase “going to another level” gets thrown around too often sometimes; however, in this case, it’s appropriate - he did go to another level. In fact, despite being tours later in their collective career, I would rank both the “Vertigo” and “U2360” tours among Bono’s very best live vocal performances. He was extra good at points of a career where many singers dial it back a bit; he certainly didn’t then. (This is not to take away from the tours since then - they have been great too; however, the power he had on those two tours was very impressive.)

So, at least three people now have confirmed that they have the Milan DVD as well. Are there more out there who do? It would only be worth watching it in addition to the first show if enough people had access to it.

• Like 1
  • Subscriber
18 hours ago, mich40 said:

Save the surprise for Saturday then....😃 Still every time I hear this song, I automatically think back to that tour and how much I loved it. 

At 3:43 am this morning, I THINK I remembered. 😀

• Like 1
  • Subscriber
26 minutes ago, Manohlive said:

At 3:43 am this morning, I THINK I remembered. 😀

Wide awake in America ?

• Haha 2
  • Subscriber
Just now, xrayjets said:

Wide awake in America ?

hysterical.   Thank you mucho.   I'm roaring.

• Brilliant 1
  • Subscriber
7 hours ago, mich40 said:

B7B85485-E0CB-4DEE-8089-D94CA8C7CD2A.jpeg

60A7C329-07C1-4017-8502-A4A6C2F1E9CD.jpeg

Bad as the last song of the last show is one of my favorite things ever.  

• Subscriber

Don't forget it's summer time guys, some changed, some not... Time zones are time zoning! See you later one way or another!

• Like 1
  • Subscriber

If those in Europe were wondering where all of us in the Americas have been for the past 12 hours or so, we have just now been able to get into Zootopia. We could get into U2.com, but just not here. It seems to be fixed now.

• Thanks 1
  • bigwave locked this topic
  • bigwave unfeatured this topic