#U2getherAtHome - Watch Along Virtual party to get through #SocialDistancing

#U2getherAtHome  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which show would you like to watch ?

• U2 Live at Red Rocks
    • ZOO TV Live from Sydney
    • Elevation 2001 - Live from Boston
    • U2 Go Home - Live from Slane Castle
    • Vertigo Live from Chicago
    • Popmart live from Mexico City
    • U2360 at the Rose Bowl
    • U2 iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Live in Paris

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/17/2020 at 06:00 PM

• Subscriber

It sure was a fun way to spend a Sunday night ! We'll do that again next saturday using our own DVD. You can join the party in this thread if you feel like it! The more the merrier, and really I really love to share those stories and emotions with other fans as we watch along all together !

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome guys to this new thread that will hopefully be filled with laughter and conversations and will turn into a nice chapter of the zootopians resilience. ✌️   Ghost towns are emerging al

Long post...but as many know, Rattle and Hum means the world to me, and I’m sharing this for probably the 269th time.  Gloria drew me in in 1983 and I was a fairly casual fan until 1988. But I wo

People seemed to enjoy my scrapbook pages. Here’s my pages for my Vertigo shows. 

Posted Images

• Community Moderator
1 hour ago, missmorleigh said:

I was commenting during the stream in the another thread... I missed that one. It's my favourite U2 official live record, I love its vibe. ZooTV is so vibrant, sensual, crazy and Bono never sounded better. And my teenage crush Larry looked so damn great in that uniform ❤️ And I learnt t-h-a-t dance to Mysterious Ways :) 

25 minutes ago, Madfl3a said:

It sure was a fun way to spend a Sunday night ! We'll do that again next saturday using our own DVD. You can join the party in this thread if you feel like it! The more the merrier, and really I really love to share those stories and emotions with other fans as we watch along all together !

It was lots of fun to have so many people together. I was doing the “bounce bounce” between threads. Glad everyone enjoyed it. Back to one thread next week. Can’t wait to see which one we will be pressing our own play button on. 

• Upvote 1
  • Community Moderator
7 hours ago, Madfl3a said:

I totally agree! I'd love that ! 

Did you know that the One/Buffalo shirt they had at the eiTour merch stands was originally a glittery version of that on the ZooTV shows? 

• Subscriber
54 minutes ago, mich40 said:

It was lots of fun to have so many people together. I was doing the “bounce bounce” between threads. Glad everyone enjoyed it. Back to one thread next week. Can’t wait to see which one we will be pressing our own play button on. 

Yeah, quite an extraordinary experience... especially that I am totally new to Zootopia :) People here are so warm-hearted and nice. Much love from Poland ❤️ 

• Like 1
  • Subscriber
3 hours ago, mich40 said:

Did you know that the One/Buffalo shirt they had at the eiTour merch stands was originally a glittery version of that on the ZooTV shows? 

😳😳😳

• Community Moderator
10 minutes ago, Madfl3a said:

😳😳😳

I just grabbed it out of the “retired” box. Boy, do I have T-shirt issues. lol I would love to still wear it but afraid to wash it anymore bc of the glitter.23418A06-7869-4D18-9BAD-D8FA06128909.jpeg

9F7BAF67-91A1-485A-93A1-965C0870C456.jpeg

I also found my baseball cap. I might have to start wearing it again. 

5F17CCE3-5838-46FD-A793-675A2614D83F.jpeg

• Brilliant 1
  • Subscriber
10 minutes ago, mich40 said:

I just grabbed it out of the “retired” box. Boy, do I have T-shirt issues. lol I would love to still wear it but afraid to wash it anymore bc of the glitter.23418A06-7869-4D18-9BAD-D8FA06128909.jpeg

9F7BAF67-91A1-485A-93A1-965C0870C456.jpeg

I also found my baseball cap. I might have to start wearing it again. 

5F17CCE3-5838-46FD-A793-675A2614D83F.jpeg

OMG I loooove it! It looks so great! 

• Subscriber
7 hours ago, Madfl3a said:

Any hints on this week’s DVD 😀

• Like 1
  • bigwave locked this topic
  • bigwave unfeatured this topic