Sign in to follow this  
ddarroch

My videos from Sydney 2, 23rd November 2019

Posted (edited)

Self isolation means I've finally got some time to look at videos I filmed at the Sydney 2 show last year. Here's my first effort, a hightlight of the show!

Exit - Sydney, 23rd November, 2019

Apologies about the "belly button cam" angle. The camera was attached to the rail. Settings were set to manual mode, set & forget, & left alone, so I could enjoy the show.

For the camera nerds. Manual mode. 1/60s, f/4.0, ISO 320. Wish I'd used ISO 250, as everything is a bit overexposed. Manual focus, left alone. Filmed with a Panasonic LX100 mark i, in 4k, 30fps. Rendered in DaVinci Resolve 15. 1080p, so I could pan, zoom & crop in post, without loss of quality. Rendered to (a very large) cineform codec, as a normal MP4 produced weird black artefacts.

Apologies for the "spirit fingers", or "spirit arms" in this case. There's no standing still during Exit. I was jumping around like a lunatic!😂

Plenty of other videos to work on, from JT 2019 & e+i Europe. I haven't had time to work on them. No excuses now!

So, more to come.

Edited by ddarroch
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, ddarroch said:

For the camera nerds. Manual mode. 1/60s, f/4.0, ISO 320. Wish I'd used ISO 250, as everything is a bit overexposed. Manual focus, left alone. Filmed in 4k, 30fps. Rendered in DaVinci Resolve 15. 1080p, so I could pan, zoom & crop in post, without loss of quality. Rendered to (a very large) cineform codec, as a normal MP4 produced weird black artefacts.

But, but what kind of camera lol ??

Fantastic video, looking forward to seeing more !

41 minutes ago, xrayjets said:

But, but what kind of camera lol ??

Fantastic video, looking forward to seeing more !

Whoops. A Panasonic LX100 mark i, edited above now 😂

Cheers.

• Haha 1

I've uploaded another one so far.

Bullet The Blue Sky - Sydney, 23rd November, 2019

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

The above video contains some b-roll footage (as mine was unusable). Kindly supplied by @y fujisawa. It's actually footage from the Saitama show on 4th December. You can see that video here,

https://youtu.be/4W7nEVDgabI