Bono’s 60th Birthday Celebration

mich40

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Milan 201820181012_214017.thumb.jpg.314d9de0118425504041af50eb7eef4c.jpg

Happy birthday Bono...you are as good as the high quality wine.You are not getting old...The passing of the time is making you more and more precious and deliciuos♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️..Enjoy your 60th birthday.You have always been my hero ! Thanks for the emotions you have always given to me with your voice and your songs.🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟🎵🎵🎵🎵

• Subscriber

Best Wishes Bono on your 60th birthday . Many many thanks for all the great music you and your 3 mates have given us throughout the years . Thank you for all your hard work in supporting so many great causes both at home and abroad. You are a true leader and one I am very happy to follow. 

God Bless You and your family , hope all your Birthday wishes come true. 

Love Ya Man.

• Subscriber

Happiest of birthdays to Bono! Sending you love, always. Thank you for the music and for inspiring and motivating me for most of my life (the band also 💖). 

20150515_204245.jpg

• Subscriber

A special birthday for the greatest frontman @ 60.

Has everything a great frontman should have:

Vocals, Lyrics, charisma, stage presence, showman, energy, soul, heart, emotion, creativity, a cracking falsetto, always in sync with the band and that little bit of uncoolness which makes him cool 🙂

DSC05094.jpg

• Subscriber

Happy Birthday Bono

Wishing you all the best for your 60th birthday, much health, happiness and Love 

Stay Safe
#Bono60

• mich40 featured this topic

Archived