Bono’s 60th Birthday Celebration

mich40

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, peterferris8 said:

Happy birthday Bono! Been a fan for 12 years (half my life!) and seen you guys 4 times. Have a good day, drink plenty of Guinness, and make sure you're doing a lot of this: :Bananaphisto::Bananaphisto::Bananaphisto::Bananaphisto:

Love the swing Macphisto's. 🎩😈😂💓👏👏👏👏

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, peterferris8 said:

Happy birthday Bono! Been a fan for 12 years (half my life!) and seen you guys 4 times. Have a good day, drink plenty of Guinness, and make sure you're doing a lot of this: :Bananaphisto::Bananaphisto::Bananaphisto::Bananaphisto:

Love the swing Macphisto's. 🎩😈😂💓👏👏👏👏

4 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

60 Songs That Saved My Life’
To mark his birthday, a special playlist from Bono... and words of gratitude.

'These are some of the songs that saved my life,' writes Bono, as he shares a special birthday playlist titled '60 Songs That Saved My Life'. 'The ones I couldn't have lived without… the ones that got me from there to here, zero to 60… through all the scrapes, all manner of nuisance, from the serious to the silly… and the joy, mostly joy.'

https://www.u2.com/news/title/60-songs-that-saved-my-life

And U2 saved my life especially Bono. 🙏💓🙏💓🙏💓🙏💓I had such a sad life still do always been hurt. They are a special band tgat can heal and take away the pain them and their music. I have a lot of music but only U2 Bono especially could save me. I would love to meet all of them to thank them if I had that chance even just a hello. 🙏💓✌️

• Subscriber

Happy, Happy Birthday to my favorite bandsman, Irishman and just an all around great man! Thank you for all your lyrics (song) that get me through this life. 
you are the best and you deserve a great, happy and healthy birthday! 
thank you also, for all the concerts in person and online! I loved every single one! 
Quarantined watching  the Zoo Tour in Australia! The best🤗 also all the cool stuff we get through our membership. So thoughtful. I am grateful.have a great day and I hope to see you real soon! Stay safe l❤️🎉🎊