41 minutes ago, Grzeko said:

Unfortunately it's not true, it doesn't work in Poland I'm afraid..

Are you trying on a phone? If yes, be aware that it works the best on a computer... also and for what we have heard, any web browser except Safari would be OK...

9 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

Are you trying on a phone? If yes, be aware that it works the best on a computer... also and for what we have heard, any web browser except Safari would be OK...

Doesn't work on phone and on 3 stationary computers with Chrome, Firefox, Vivaldi and Explorer. There's just no way to get to the player, just an error page (with no player ;) ). 

6 hours ago, Grzeko said:

Doesn't work on phone and on 3 stationary computers with Chrome, Firefox, Vivaldi and Explorer. There's just no way to get to the player, just an error page (with no player ;) ). 

In this particular situation (the availability of the radio station outside the region intended), please be aware that it's not necessarily a U2.com initiative... it's strictly SiriusXM. We merely passed out the info, but we have no input on how it works.

This said, some suggestions:

If you have any anti-ads add-on on your browser, consider stopping it on that page.. Some has mentioned that deleting cache and cookies has been of help.

Unfortunately even doing all that may not work in certain countries and/or regions... that announcement was valid when it was posted, but over time it has become a case of “if it works where you are, it works”... You can try to see if a VPN can be of help.

An important issue to have in mind: This will be temporary. Over time, you will need to have a paid subscription on the service.

This is wonderful..   The Unforgettable Fire just finished and now it's The Fly.  Many thanks for posting the free link and other info.   

Is working perfectly for me down under :)

Using safari on my Mac.

I tried signing up for the “4 months free” SiriusXM but backed out (hopefully a successful back-out) as the final page says it’s only free until July 6th!  I can’t afford to be caught having to pay monthly, and I most likely won’t listen that much anyways.  I hate this sort of “deal.”

Posted (edited)

It seems that the heart of this Irish band is beating more and more in America... For fans or money?

Edited by Zargor

Hi Would anyone know if the U2 X Radio t-shirt will be available to purchase from the U2 UK Store. It only appears to be available from the US store currently.

3 hours ago, Carlos said:

Hi Would anyone know if the U2 X Radio t-shirt will be available to purchase from the U2 UK Store. It only appears to be available from the US store currently.

Since the radio station is only available in the US/CA region, finding it on the UK store would be very unlikely, I'm afraid...

13 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

Since the radio station is only available in the US/CA region, finding it on the UK store would be very unlikely, I'm afraid...

Thanks for the heads up.  I'll probably still order but from the US store.