• Subscriber
On 7/5/2020 at 3:20 AM, Zargor said:

For fans or money?

It's been free.  You can now sign up for four months of a trial and it's free.  I would not even have known about this were it not for U2.com.  My answer is that it's for this fan.  If I'm that worried about the money, which I am, it's my choice to pay for it or not.   😏

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mine is airing now and On Demand! It went live last week. 

Exactly. I think he's just being Larry.

Posted Images

• Subscriber
Posted (edited)
On 7/6/2020 at 10:51 PM, Manohlive said:

It's been free.  You can now sign up for four months of a trial and it's free.  I would not even have known about this were it not for U2.com.  My answer is that it's for this fan.  If I'm that worried about the money, which I am, it's my choice to pay for it or not.   😏

Sorry, but you should read (and quote) my complete post to understand it.

People from outside the US have no choice because they can't sign up.

My answer is that it's just for the US fans. It seems that they've choosen a US station because that's where the profit is greatest.

Maybe they change this sometimes - but hey: They had months of time to solve this problem and offer it to fans all over the world, no matter where they live.

Edited by Zargor
  • Subscriber
2 hours ago, Zargor said:

Sorry, but you should read (and quote) my complete post to understand it

I wasn't criticizing you.  I was answering for me.  I'm sorry you can't get it.  I hope that changes.

• Subscriber
On 7/8/2020 at 5:33 AM, Manohlive said:

I wasn't criticizing you.  I was answering for me.  I'm sorry you can't get it.  I hope that changes.

No harm done 🥰

I absolutely agree to your point " If I'm that worried about the money, which I am, it's my choice to pay for it or not."

But the main point of criticism for me is that someone who does not live in the US cannot use the offer.

I wouldn't expect that from a band that is not only from Europe but also has so many fans all over the world. This is just bad and I wouldn't expect this from a professional management.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Zargor said:

But the main point of criticism for me is that someone who does not live in the US cannot use the offer.

I would be bummed if that was the case for me.  I answered too quickly.   It was not meant as criticism.   Thank you for understanding.

• Subscriber

I just recorded and sent in my "Five U2 Songs That I Desire" breaks - I don't have an air date back yet from the Sirius contact but I'm excited about hearing it when it airs!! 

• Brilliant 1
  • Subscriber
18 hours ago, lukylsp said:

I just recorded and sent in my "Five U2 Songs That I Desire" breaks - I don't have an air date back yet from the Sirius contact but I'm excited about hearing it when it airs!! 

That’s awesome, good to see that fans are getting on the channel. 
If I may ask how long was the turn around time from when you got contact? I submitted a list on the 3rd of July and have only heard crickets. Not even a bounce back “thanks for the interest”. Just curious. 

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, Billy M said:

That’s awesome, good to see that fans are getting on the channel. 
If I may ask how long was the turn around time from when you got contact? I submitted a list on the 3rd of July and have only heard crickets. Not even a bounce back “thanks for the interest”. Just curious. 

I submitted my songs on the day the channel premiered (June 30th?) and got the email on July 6th from the Sirius contact. 

• Brilliant 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Any news on the Desire show? How long did it take you to hear back? I submitted by first recording on 07/16 and I still haven't heard back. It's frustrating not knowing or not having any response.

• Subscriber
On 7/25/2020 at 6:13 PM, vhl22 said:

Any news on the Desire show? How long did it take you to hear back? I submitted by first recording on 07/16 and I still haven't heard back. It's frustrating not knowing or not having any response.

Mine is airing now and On Demand! It went live last week. 

• Brilliant 2