Am I the only one wondering: where is Larry Mullen? We hear Bono, Edge, and Adam every day, but I haven't heard Larry once. That makes me nervous...

49 minutes ago, Andyfff said:

Am I the only one wondering: where is Larry Mullen? We hear Bono, Edge, and Adam every day, but I haven't heard Larry once. That makes me nervous...

I don't think there is reason for any nervousness. Larry has been the most media-shy of the four for, really, their entire careers. When this was first announced, I knew that Larry would most likely participate the least. He's the least enamored of the four in doing anything with the media.

Having said that, he will do his part. We'll just have to be patient. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

12 hours ago, dmway said:

I don't think there is reason for any nervousness. Larry has been the most media-shy of the four for, really, their entire careers. When this was first announced, I knew that Larry would most likely participate the least. He's the least enamored of the four in doing anything with the media.

Having said that, he will do his part. We'll just have to be patient. 🤷‍♂️

Exactly. I think he's just being Larry.

• Like 1

So I really like U2-X Radio... great content, great songs, great comments from 75% of the band... lol

BUT...  why on earth is Moment of Surrender edited??  The vocal usually starts around 1:18... but on U2-X Radio, the vocal starts at 50 seconds.  

Who decided to do this?  Why??  What purpose does it serve??

My latest pet peeve... thank you!

I love the channel but I do wish that Bono and Edge would've recorded more of their interviews and got them in the can before the channel launched (and they jetted off to the south of France and Greece, haha!). I enjoy Elevation, interesting guests so far.