#U2getherAtHome Part 2 - Watch Along Virtual Vertigo Party

Max Tsukino

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, mich40 said:

I have never noticed before that he says "because of one man's f*$&ing lie" and I can't tell you how many times I've watched this.

With my re-listenings, I am listening to all of these shows in 5.1 for the first time - I have heard/understood so much more than I originally did. 😄

Edited by dmway
  • Like 1

• Subscriber
Just now, mich40 said:

I have never noticed before that he says "because of one man's f*$&ing lie" and I can't tell you how many times I've watched this.

Did we know about Bush/Cheney.Condi lying yet in 2005?  Just wondering what lie he'd have been pissed off about.

• Subscriber
Just now, acrobat said:

I love the way this concert has been filmed I feel that Hamish Hamilton catches the bands performance brilliantly.

I think he's my favorite of their directors.

• Like 2

• Subscriber
Just now, dropintheocean said:

Did we know about Bush/Cheney.Condi lying yet in 2005?  Just wondering what lie he'd have been pissed off about.

There was so much to be pissed off at them about - it might be hard to single out.

I thought they had clinched worst administration ever...then, 2016 and beyond happened. 🤮

• Sad 1

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, acrobat said:

I love the way this concert has been filmed I feel that Hamish Hamilton catches the bands performance brilliantly.

Totally matches the energy the lads had that night! Everything's way past the speed limit and i love it !

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, dmway said:

Ahhhh...their love song to The Who: ABOY - a band I saw three times last year...back when there was still live music...*sigh*...

it is perfect for the radio waves also

• bigwave unfeatured this topic