Still No News about U2xradio catch up shows for European fans

fozbollard

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • Subscriber

It's been more than a year now and I would like to bring up this topic again. Would be great if the content of U2xRadio could be listened to in all parts of the world. I somehow feel like I miss a lot of news on my favourite band. 

• Community Moderator
6 hours ago, Mona_L said:

It's been more than a year now and I would like to bring up this topic again. Would be great if the content of U2xRadio could be listened to in all parts of the world. I somehow feel like I miss a lot of news on my favourite band. 

Every couple of months they have been adding an Extracts show here on the website to cover the highlights. They are currently on Episode 5 and it can be here: https://www.u2.com/news/title/episode-5---u2-x-radios-xtracts/ 

The previous ones can also be found in the the news section of the main site. 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, mich40 said:

Every couple of months they have been adding an Extracts show here on the website to cover the highlights. They are currently on Episode 5 and it can be here: https://www.u2.com/news/title/episode-5---u2-x-radios-xtracts/ 

The previous ones can also be found in the the news section of the main site. 

Yes, I know, but extracts is just a small part of the program. Why do North American fans get more original content of the band members?

• Brilliant 1

• Community Moderator
5 minutes ago, Mona_L said:

Yes, I know, but extracts is just a small part of the program. Why do North American fans get more original content of the band members?

Unfortunately, North America is where SiriusXM has their business located. It has nothing to do with the band. In fact, I am sure there are fans around the world of other bands that feel the same about their band having a specific channel on their service. You may want to consider contacting Sirius and ask them to extend their services worldwide. 

• Subscriber
Posted (edited)
On 7/29/2021 at 4:53 PM, mich40 said:

Unfortunately, North America is where SiriusXM has their business located. It has nothing to do with the band. In fact, I am sure there are fans around the world of other bands that feel the same about their band having a specific channel on their service. You may want to consider contacting Sirius and ask them to extend their services worldwide. 

So, do it the best (worldwide broadcast) or do nothing. It feels like ignoring the Rest of the world. Poor marketing. Or just great marketing....$$$$$$$$$

Edited by cristiu2