dmway

Rumor of deluxe ATYCLB for October

I'll be all over this like a rash if it's done like the Joshua Tree set. Wish they would re-release the early LPs on double Vinyls as the sounds not great on the single LPs due to too much music on each side.

When U2songs.com announces something it is more than a rumour

7 hours ago, Malahide said:

When U2songs.com announces something it is more than a rumour

Yes, their sources are generally very good. I personally regard it as something that will  happen. However, this is still the right area to post such information until this website confirms it. 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 1

Hope this boxset will be released! Although I think it's not their best album.  And hope this time without a videorelease we already have, unless it's remastered in HD.

Lots of artists are releasing deluxe albums/boxsets these days. Universal did that for u2 but could do much beter and more regularly.

Still waiting for collector issues for Rattle and Hum and Pop and a future release of HTdaab  with.....Mercy.....finally....

On 8/20/2020 at 2:09 PM, Caruso65 said:

I hope they include a full live show that isn’t Boston or Slane

That’s my hope too - although I would accept HD versions of one/both of those shows as part of it as well.

• Like 1

Indeed i am pretty disappointed about the content of the box.

https://www.u2songs.com/news/all_that_you_cant_leave_behind_20th_anniversary_release

again a simple RIP of the Boston shows they used for the DVD and no particular unreleased tracks.

not worth of, in my humble opinion

Already appearing on Amazon and Edge will be talking about the release today on Jo Whileys show on BBC Radio 2 at 19:00.

Edited by Carlos

Apparently we won't get new music in the box. According to Amazon the box will contain the album, the wellknown live show from Boston (Fleet Center), the b-sides and rarities we know

already too and eleven remixes. A nice box, but not a surprise.