Rumor of deluxe ATYCLB for October

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I finally got my copy of the new CD remaster today. The packaging is very nice! I’m sure the sound will be improved too - I’ll let you know when I get a chance to listen to it. They “remastered”

Everyone who has posted here has expressed my own thoughts so I won't repeat what has already been said. What I will say is that either U2 or people in their organization seem to think that there is a

Posted Images

• Subscriber
7 hours ago, Malahide said:

When U2songs.com announces something it is more than a rumour

Yes, their sources are generally very good. I personally regard it as something that will  happen. However, this is still the right area to post such information until this website confirms it. 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 1
  • Subscriber

Hope this boxset will be released! Although I think it's not their best album.  And hope this time without a videorelease we already have, unless it's remastered in HD.

Lots of artists are releasing deluxe albums/boxsets these days. Universal did that for u2 but could do much beter and more regularly.

Still waiting for collector issues for Rattle and Hum and Pop and a future release of HTdaab  with.....Mercy.....finally....

• Subscriber
On 8/20/2020 at 2:09 PM, Caruso65 said:

I hope they include a full live show that isn’t Boston or Slane

That’s my hope too - although I would accept HD versions of one/both of those shows as part of it as well.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Indeed i am pretty disappointed about the content of the box.

https://www.u2songs.com/news/all_that_you_cant_leave_behind_20th_anniversary_release

again a simple RIP of the Boston shows they used for the DVD and no particular unreleased tracks.

not worth of, in my humble opinion

• Subscriber

Apparently we won't get new music in the box. According to Amazon the box will contain the album, the wellknown live show from Boston (Fleet Center), the b-sides and rarities we know

already too and eleven remixes. A nice box, but not a surprise.

• bigwave featured this topic