Remastered videos on U2’s Youtube Channel

• Subscriber
Posted (edited)

Again, with all the bad news out and about-today is the Feast of Baptism of the Lord for me and many others.  The timing with Gloria could not have been better.  Many thanks. 

Edited by Manohlive
  • Like 1
  • Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“YouTube, Island Records, Interscope, and UMe have announced the relaunch of U2's Official YouTube Channel with weekly releases of the band's most iconic music videos and never before seen content on

One of the new “extras” released today.   

Posted Images

• Subscriber

I love this. I don't know if it relates to any enhancement programme on you tube, but just re-discovered it yesterday. 2005 on a UK Saturday morning show. Great performance -  as is 'Sometimes You Can't Make It on Your Own' from the same show on you tube. This is 'Miracle Drug.'

(45) U2 - Miracle Drug (Live) - YouTube

• Subscriber

I was hoping we could agree to let the mods make any announcements of the newly remastered videos, even if we see them before they are officially posted here on U2.com.  I do not think anyone did it intentionally, however, when one of us announces a new release before they can, we take away their right to do so. This is a special thread. I can only speak for me when I say that if I was one of them, it would hurt me to announce any official news on U2.com if someone had already beat me to the punch.  If I was one of them, this thread would be one of the things I most loved about being a moderator for U2.com. 

This is not aimed at anyone.  I easily could have posted a new one in my excitement. Please do not take this personally.  I'm writing this out of respect, not criticism.

Edited by Manohlive