Remastered videos on U2’s Youtube Channel

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, bacadorina said:

Eze sur Mer in Cote d’Azur (French Riviera) were Bono has a house, I guess part of the video was filmed in his home.

What I was wondering.  It has a home feel to it.  Thank you. 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the new “extras” released today.   

“YouTube, Island Records, Interscope, and UMe have announced the relaunch of U2's Official YouTube Channel with weekly releases of the band's most iconic music videos and never before seen content on

Seriously, those HD remastered is the best thing that happened in 2020 in my world. It's soooo good!

Posted Images

• Subscriber

Thanks for the updates Mich40, and Max, I think it is great that they are taking the trouble to upgrade these videos and posting them on a U2 YouTube channel. I am reliving the whole experience all over again.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/5/2020 at 4:11 PM, 93lemons said:

with the videos they're going to put up on the rebooted channel, is content shot on tape going to be uploaded at 50/60fps or is it just going to be uploaded without? i know tape stuff isn't shot at 50/60fps but it keeps the picture as sharp as it was it was originally. seen a lot of old content uploaded that way recently. usually people converting and uploading their old VHS tapes rather than official band accounts.

that live 11 o'clock tick tock video recently got uploaded and i just find the smooth motion distracting on tape stuff. same with Red Rocks when that was re-released a while ago.

Could anyone who runs this site maybe contact whoever's handling the youtube stuff and ask? would be disappointed if there's a big redo of the youtube with all the videos but the tape stuff just uploaded without the option to view it as we would have originally seen them.

thanks 🙂

Hey was anyone able to get in touch with the people handling the YouTube channel? :)

• Community Manager
2 hours ago, 93lemons said:

Hey was anyone able to get in touch with the people handling the YouTube channel? :)

you never know who might be reading ;) - feel free to post any specific questions here

• Upvote 1