Remastered videos on U2’s Youtube Channel

mich40

• Community Moderator
39 minutes ago, cgmorgan777 said:

I don’t know what can be done visually for the video itself, but I think the audio needs to be redone. I thought it was just my devices, but the output on no matter what you listen to it on comes out weird. Can I request this video and it’s audio gets remastered?

The plan is to have all the videos on the official U2 YouTube channel updated, but please be aware that there's no a specific timeline for a particular video...

Please keep checking the U2 channel on Youtube, the official social media accounts, the site and Zootopia periodically for any updates about these videos...

• Like 1

• Subscriber
On 1/1/2021 at 6:16 PM, mich40 said:

One of my favourite U2 songs (and I love all the official live versions of it, specially ZOO TV,Mexico City Pop Mart,Joshua Tree Live from Paris,Live at Red Rocks and the last dvd Live from Berlin) ❤️

• Subscriber
On 1/2/2021 at 3:22 AM, Max Tsukino said:

The plan is to have all the videos on the official U2 YouTube channel updated, but please be aware that there's no a specific timeline for a particular video...

Please keep checking the U2 channel on Youtube, the official social media accounts, the site and Zootopia periodically for any updates about these videos...

Why isn't "All I want is you" on the official channel infact I don't think it ever was and various other big hit singles, you'd think probably the best video they ever made would be on their official channel. 

• Community Moderator
3 hours ago, ult said:

Why isn't "All I want is you" on the official channel infact I don't think it ever was and various other big hit singles, you'd think probably the best video they ever made would be on their official channel. 

We can’t answer why a particular video is not on the official U2 YouTube channel; however, as a subscriber, you can view it here: https://www.u2.com/media/player/98/8

• Like 1