#U2getherAtHome - A celebration of The Unforgettable Fire

• Subscriber

Guess who's back? HA !

As part of the #U244 events, I'm teaming up with the brilliant Tyler of RevU2 podcast and bringing back a new version of the U2getherAtHome party! 

Off with the shows, on with the studio (kinda) ! 

We’re throwing a little party for an album whose anniversary is also coming up very soon.

And I’m very happy to invite you all to join us for the #U2getherAtHome listening/watch along party : A celebration of The Unforgettable Fire this Saturday 26th at 6PM (UK) !

We’ve been working on putting together a Youtube playlist with a mix of studio/live videos of the album throughout the years and I hope you’ll enjoy listening/watching it as much as we did. I'll post the link shortly before the event.

Hope to see you around Zootopians !

844102235_WhatsAppImage2020-09-22at13_02_22.thumb.jpeg.702f31916ebfac791f57d99867025ee5.jpeg252993746_WhatsAppImage2020-09-22at13_02.22(1).thumb.jpeg.6f1a99f404071f401ad4a0761c5a4f62.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no Unforgettable Fire play should be without the best B side ever... so...    

As it should be… All the thanks to Jo and Ty for this nice listening party at distance...  We all may be far away in distance, but things like this make us close as a community. Let's see what the

Guess who's back? HA ! As part of the #U244 events, I'm teaming up with the brilliant Tyler of RevU2 podcast and bringing back a new version of the U2getherAtHome party!  Off with the shows,

Posted Images

• mich40 pinned and featured this topic
  • Subscriber

I have to help a buddy get a very large pile of entangled shubbery out of his yard and into plastic bags on Saturday.  He helps me fix my car.  I like the barter system.  Sadly, I can no longer attend on Saturday.  I wish I could. I'm going to make us listen to U2 while we work. 

Edited by Manohlive
  • Subscriber
3 hours ago, Manohlive said:

I have to help a buddy get a very large pile of entangled shubbery out of his yard and into plastic bags on Saturday.  He helps me fix my car.  I like the barter system.  Sadly, I can no longer attend on Saturday.  I wish I could. I'm going to make us listen to U2 while we work. 

No worries mate! Friends should always be a priority 😁

• Subscriber

I'm not 100% I can make it, but, if I can, I will be here too!

I have a couple of questions first: does one need to have a YouTube account to join in, and how long will it last?

LOTS of memories about the release of this album; it's a good one to commemorate! Will this new endeavor become a series like the watching of the live shows?

• Like 1
  • Subscriber
4 hours ago, dmway said:

I'm not 100% I can make it, but, if I can, I will be here too!

I have a couple of questions first: does one need to have a YouTube account to join in, and how long will it last?

LOTS of memories about the release of this album; it's a good one to commemorate! Will this new endeavor become a series like the watching of the live shows?

Hope to see you around! 

No need of a YouTube account no, and pretty much the length of the album :) - probably a tad more as we put some live version too! 

Too soon to tell for your other question. We'd love to but let's see how this one go first!

• Thanks 1
  • Subscriber

The Unforgettable Fire is one of my favourite albums, would love to be there on Saturday but at the moment I am not sure that I can. It is great that the band are upgrading their videos and putting them on YouTube, hopefully this paves the way for some physical releases of upgraded concert videos in the future as well. If I can't make it, have fun on Saturday.

Edited by acrobat
  • Like 2
  • Subscriber
On 9/24/2020 at 8:04 AM, Madfl3a said:

Hope to see you around! 

No need of a YouTube account no, and pretty much the length of the album :) - probably a tad more as we put some live version too! 

Too soon to tell for your other question. We'd love to but let's see how this one go first!

I think we'll be here as scheduled.

(Just a point of curiosity - why is this 3 hours earlier than the DVD showings? I was under the impression that the former time was the best for everyone worldwide. Has this position been reconsidered? Again, no big thing, simply a point of curiosity.)

• mich40 unpinned and unfeatured this topic