zoocat

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber
On 10/15/2020 at 7:01 PM, zoocat said:

Hi, share your stories of delightful love here. I will get the ball rolling and direct you to my tub and a moment dedicated to my lovely Wife Madalinn. Oh its clean by the way.

https://youtu.be/8R_iit2jwJM

If you followed that link, you might enjoy this one.

City Boy Shuffle

https://youtu.be/aC9H7U9qTYI

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

I can't articulate this properly so please bear with me. In the last few years I have come to realize that there is only love. Everything else is delusion. When some behaves badly it is because they are turning away from love. When I say LOVE I'm not referring to romantic or family love. I mean all of us are in a sea of love but don't know, just as fish don't notice water. As I said initially it is difficult for me to explain this realization but I have found that once I paid attention to it I noticed love more and more. 

• Like 2
  • Brilliant 1

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

Love yes it exists in many ways, some obvious, some not so, love can go undetected between two people, the third person wont even see it, love is also sometimes trapped between two realms and unwittingly suppresses true joy for brief moments in time, before it capitulates and the floodwaters over run with an outpouring of bent up emotions to rival the ages. Ah love, in all shapes and forms, a real love for love is the mighty salvation of the entire planet, together with the inoculation of the entire human race to exhibit a concise and cohesive approach to living taking in every plausible and potentially viable avenue available to attempt a reversal of the damage done to civilizations and scars of the earth before its beyond us.

• Like 1

Ok here are my 2 stories,

August 18th 2002, I had just returned home from work and heard my older brother arrive.  He charged up the stairs and into the hall which led to my room. 

A gut feeling told me to follow him when he turned around and  showed me two of the most adorable kittens.  My brother said "the orange one is a boy, the other one is a girl, brother, sister and popped them on my bed.

After he left, the kittens looked up at me with their blue eyes as if they were saying "are you are new mommy?"  The kitties lived with us all of their lives until it was their time to leave for The Rainbow Bridge where Morris left us at age 6 and Taffy followed 12 years later.

September 18th, 2017

Our neighbor's son brought over a sweet little black kitten and said "can you please give him a good home",  My mom who answered the door said "well, we do have a cat lady living here".

The next thing I know is I'm holding the sweetest and most talkative kitten and something told me to name the kitty Midnight and until this day she (we found out at the vet) and still the sweetest kitty ever.

Edited by illumination70
  • Brilliant 1

• 1 month later...