Elevation Live Watch Party.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Elevation Live: Join our Watch Party on October 30th to celebrate 20 years of All That You Can't Leave Behind! We're streaming the full Elevation Show Live from Boston to celebrate the 20th anniver

Opinions, ideas and point of views are not monolithic entities - they can be revised over time and changed and adjusted when it applies, even to a point in which a total change of course or an opposit

Let’s face it 2020 has been, well a bit shit.   I’ll always remember though the great times we had with all the watch parties, official & unofficial.   I cant wait to see every

Posted Images

• Subscriber

It's next Friday?     oops...      Post did not watch my country's presidential debate but was up way too late watching the spin during a pandemic lunacy.  pardon me.   Carry on...

🤣

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Manohlive said:

It's next Friday?     oops...      Post did not watch my country's presidential debate but was up way too late watching the spin during a pandemic lunacy.  pardon me.   Carry on...

🤣

Well the good news is that you have some time to recover! 😁

• Haha 1
  • Subscriber

Little timetable question... Our clocks in Europe have changed this weekend so are we still following BST or going back to GMT since it ended? 

• Brilliant 1
  • Community Moderator
3 hours ago, Madfl3a said:

Little timetable question... Our clocks in Europe have changed this weekend so are we still following BST or going back to GMT since it ended? 

That’s a good question. And the time doesn’t change here in the States until next weekend. Check back. And as always, we will have a timetable chart closer to the show. 

• Like 2
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, mich40 said:

That’s a good question. And the time doesn’t change here in the States until next weekend. Check back. And as always, we will have a timetable chart closer to the show. 

Thanks !

Hey all u2 fans all over the world, in october 30, I will be with you for Elevation Live from Boston. I  already watch this tour but I will be there to share my passion of U2 with others. Also I will ask Adam clayton and the Edge some questions about the reissue of All that you can't leave behind and the future of the band.