• Subscriber

Here in France, another tragedy happened on October 16th, with the assassination of a high school teacher, Samuel Paty, by a terrorist.

The whole country was in shock, and the awful act on this respectful and free teacher led to a national tribute.

The family of Samuel Paty chose one of his favourite songs for the tribute that happened at La Sorbonne, one of the most famous and prestigious College in France. The song is One, by U2.

Please take 4:30 to watch the video of this very emotional tribute:

https://www.huffingtonpost.fr/entry/hommage-national-a-samuel-paty-lentree-emouvante-du-cercueil-de-samuel-paty-sur-one-de-u2_fr_5f908439c5b61c185f468aef

I hope U2 got to hear what happened, and apparently they did, as they just reposted our president's message on Instagram: We are One.

I would like to thank my band who has been spreading love for over 40 years. Please keep doing so. We need to be united. Now more than ever.

This is not a political post, this is just a message of love and respect.

• Like 1
  • Brilliant 2
  • Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Judith86 said:

I would like to thank my band who has been spreading love for over 40 years. Please keep doing so. We need to be united. Now more than ever.

This is not a political post, this is just a message of love and respect.

Yup. What Ju said.

Darkness always gathers around the light... But I'm still convinced that together, by being united, we can make that light shine much brighter ❤️

• Like 1