U2 UK Shop Merchandise orders

• Community Moderator
35 minutes ago, ZooropaBaby68 said:

Did anyone order any of the ATYCLB merchandise?  I ordered 2 t-shirts on 31st Oct and still not dispatched. Any of you guys having a similar issue?

It is very likely that the newest pandemic lockdown could be affecting order fulfillment. Please be patient. 

• Subscriber
14 minutes ago, mich40 said:

It is very likely that the newest pandemic lockdown could be affecting order fulfillment. Please be patient. 

Yes, I've obviously thought of this but my order was placed 5 or 6 days before the current increased restrictions in England (assuming this is where the UK shop operates from) and the website still states orders dispatched within 24hrs.  Hopefully I'll receive an update next week and my order will be fulfilled 🤞🏻

Edited by ZooropaBaby68
Spelling
  • Subscriber

I ordered 2 weeks ago some vinyl. Only received an email that says: thanks for your purchase and an ordernumber. Someone knows what will happen now? Get I an update when it is shipped, a T&T number etc??? Last week send an email to customerservice@lnmerch.com, but no response. Thanks

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Richardu2 said:

I ordered 2 weeks ago some vinyl. Only received an email that says: thanks for your purchase and an ordernumber. Someone knows what will happen now? Get I an update when it is shipped, a T&T number etc??? Last week send an email to customerservice@lnmerch.com, but no response. Thanks

I used their web chat today and was told the delay was due to no stock. However, apparently new stock has now arrived and my order will be dispatched “within 3 days”.  We’ll see.

• Like 1
  • Subscriber

16 days later and my order still hasn’t been dispatched, despite being told it would eventually be dispatched by the 12th Nov.
Has anyone else in the UK had similar issues with this company (BSI Merchandise).  Appalling customer service. 

Edited by ZooropaBaby68
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

I'm in the US and having the same issue, also no response when submitting an inquiry on the contact us. The U2 shop is notoriously bad. They had a period when they were doing better but that was before the global pandemic. My guess is they've reverted back and who knows how their system is even working now with the pandemic. It would be great if they just posted something on the front of the shop and said, hey here's what is going on but unfortunately the only thing you can do is wait, and keep bugging them on occasion. You'll eventually get your stuff. 

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, Shannon387 said:

I'm in the US and having the same issue, also no response when submitting an inquiry on the contact us. The U2 shop is notoriously bad. They had a period when they were doing better but that was before the global pandemic. My guess is they've reverted back and who knows how their system is even working now with the pandemic. It would be great if they just posted something on the front of the shop and said, hey here's what is going on but unfortunately the only thing you can do is wait, and keep bugging them on occasion. You'll eventually get your stuff. 

I did eventually get my order but only after several weeks of emailing and web chat.  I was told many times that my t-shirts were in stock and would be shipped “within 3 days”.  🙄
I’ve had a few poor experiences when ordering merch which is the reason I order very little now.  Once they even shipped a t-shirt from the US instead of UK.  Result was I got hit with import taxes and Royal Mail handling charges.  Almost doubled the cost of the shirt 😲 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

I understand that the world has turned upside down and that there are issues everywhere, the thing that annoys me about this, is that my items (and I'm guessing others too) were ordered in good faith hoping to have them in time for Christmas, or my case, my birthday. My birthday has passed and we're just over a week out from Christmas and there is no word or explanation as to why the items haven't been shipped. 

The silence is the frustrating part of all of this. We have no idea as to what is happening except the fact that the shipment is unfulfilled. When chasing this, the only option we have is to complete the online form, to which we get no reply.  

If there is no stock, tell us. If there is no stock don't take the order and hold our funds in the first place. I can assure you, I'd much rather have the money in my mortgage offset until such time as I receive the goods in exchange. And for all that is holy, sort out the crappy customer service and answer our questions. I had an issue with the sub gift and was chasing them for nearly 3 months (after allowing an extra 2 due to covid to start with) and only received assistance, after I asked a mod to step in and help me. 

I can tell you right now my shipment isn't the only thing that is unfulfilled. Someone needs to communicate what is going on. Communication makes a world of difference.