Hey everybody...it's (almost) the 20th anniversary of U2.com!

• Subscriber
On 11/18/2020 at 10:29 PM, mich40 said:

I cannot tell you how many times I checked out the studio webcam...I saw a person on it once, and it wasn’t any of the band members. 

On 11/18/2020 at 10:46 PM, Canadanne said:

Ohh, that's triggered a long-forgotten memory - I think I only ever spotted a band member on there once, and possibly took a screencap of it. (Just checked to see if I mentioned it online and I did, on 31st July: "Wheeeee! My first U2 sighting! Edge is giving the camera a funny look." I also wondered "Who's the guy in the white top who's been wandering around all evening??")

I never saw anything on the camera either; it was like they were avoiding it. 😄

So, will the site being doing anything for its own anniversary/birthday? It seems like something ought to be happening - merely acknowledging it would be a good start. 

Just saying...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...
On 11/20/2020 at 10:52 AM, dmway said:

I never saw anything on the camera either; it was like they were avoiding it. 😄

So, will the site being doing anything for its own anniversary/birthday? It seems like something ought to be happening - merely acknowledging it would be a good start. 

Just saying...

I agree because it would be something to look forward to if the site did something for it's anniversary!!

• Upvote 1
  • Subscriber

Think I registered around 2003/4 maybe? Time flies - but I cant thank you enough for helping an Irish guy, living in Ireland, get tickets for shows in Ireland! I missed out on Slane due to being 'off the mark' in a digitised world - too busy changing nappies n stuff like that - swore I would never again miss a U2 gig here ever again.

Thankfully, I've seen them not only on this island north and south, but on other continents too!

Thanks U2.COM!

• Upvote 1