U2.com Shop Orders

• Subscriber

Mods, sorry if this is in the wrong place - if so, please feel free to move and apologies in advance!

Over two weeks ago I placed an order for merch and it hasn't been package yet let alone shipped out. I've emailed Live Nation twice and have received no response which is a bummer (need it for gifts on 12/06). 

Anyone else having this issue? I'd be less concerned if Live Nation responded at least but they aren't. 

thanks!

• Like 1
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

order arrived finally! all items are there.

Sorry to be late for my update.  After almost 3 months I got everything.  It took me a lot of patience, emails webforms and live chats.  Never used phone calls just because I wanted to

Mods, sorry if this is in the wrong place - if so, please feel free to move and apologies in advance! Over two weeks ago I placed an order for merch and it hasn't been package yet let alone shipp

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

I am having the same issue. I purchased the ATYCLB CD box, the ornament and the mask set on 10/30, and I have no heard a word from anyone since. I have sent multiple messages that have gone unanswered, Finally, two days ago, I called a number I found for LN (not the one listed above) and was told my shipment was backordered. I was charged at the time of purchase. cards aren't usually charged until an order is fulfilled. Additionally, I was told that I should have received an email updating me on the order status, and I did not. 

So, here we are nine days before Christmas, and an order I placed almost two months ago isn't going to be here, and I had to beg someone to update me. 

Very, very, very poor customer service. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

I am also. They’re not responding to any requests. If you’re in the U S you can report the shop to the BBB. They’ll mediate. I’ve done it before in the past & will likely again for the current problem when I get to the point where I’m ready to deal with it. I can say I’m never trusting that shop again. It’s unfortunate that shop is so horrible at communication. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

I am in the same situation with them but I was offered a refund or replacement by Victor in customer service- I asked for the refund and didn’t hear anything further so I have disputed the charge with my credit card company. My postal tracking still says that royal mail are expecting the package and that is from 6th dec so guessing it has not actually been shipped. 

Edited by pix
  • Sad 1
  • Subscriber

Fanfire was not the best for the shop but this bsimerch.com is even worse. Still waiting from October 31st. Got several mails from them each time postponing the shipping for some reason. 

Last one was order out by the end of last week. 

My order status is still UNFULFILLED. 

Waiting 24h more than I'll ask for a refund. 

• Like 1
  • Community Manager
17 hours ago, monica martino said:

Fanfire was not the best for the shop but this bsimerch.com is even worse. Still waiting from October 31st. Got several mails from them each time postponing the shipping for some reason. 

Last one was order out by the end of last week. 

My order status is still UNFULFILLED. 

Waiting 24h more than I'll ask for a refund. 

sorry to hear of yours and others issues recently on shop orders - just checking you sent notes (more than once?) up through the Contact Us form on the Help page?

Also, if still outstanding, can you post (or PM) your order number (no other details required as yet), i.e. U2T#XXXX so we can try to escalate from our end, thanks Monica.

• Subscriber

In the same boat here. Ordered on 10/30/2020 and have sent numerous emails through Contact Us with NO response and no updates on my order. BTW my order # is U2T#7551. Hopefully bigwave can provide me some answers or escalate this to the right people for a response.

Peace.

Mark

• Community Moderator
48 minutes ago, mdarwin said:

In the same boat here. Ordered on 10/30/2020 and have sent numerous emails through Contact Us with NO response and no updates on my order. BTW my order # is U2T#7551. Hopefully bigwave can provide me some answers or escalate this to the right people for a response.

Peace.

Mark

Very sorry for this... info added and will be escalated. Thanks...

• Like 1