U2.com Shop Orders

lukylsp

• Community Moderator

If you happen to know someone that it's on a similar situation as you, please:

1) Remind them to contact the U2 Store Customer Support Service...

2) If there has been days or even weeks without any update from them, please let them know about this thread...

We simply can't be combing every Facebook fan group or checking for tweets about these issues - so: please, do it here first on the store and then, if needed, with us...

• Subscriber

I ordered the 3 pak symbols face masks and the ALTYCLB ornament. BTW, it is still not shipped yet as per USPS tracking they are still waiting to receive the package which just means they printed a box label but not actually "shipped" it out. Grr....

• Subscriber
16 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

If you happen to know someone that it's on a similar situation as you, please:

1) Remind them to contact the U2 Store Customer Support Service...

2) If there has been days or even weeks without any update from them, please let them know about this thread...

We simply can't be combing every Facebook fan group or checking for tweets about these issues - so: please, do it here first on the store and then, if needed, with us...

I can't imagine anyone could except y'all to seek out people who are having problems. What you are doing here is more than enough, and we appreciate it. This situation isn't your fault any more than it is Bono's fault, LOL. Thank you! 

• Subscriber

After waiting three months I received the wrong item in my order.  The order number on packing slip is 91407027, online order number was U2T#7856.  I ordered the All That You Can't Leave Behind 20th Anniversary Deluxe CD Boxset at 99.99 on October 31, 2020.   On January 26, 2021 I received my order but did not get the boxed set, only the Deluxe CD.  I've called the number on packing slip twice only to be on hold for twenty minutes and then disconnected saying no one was available to take the call.  I've also sent three emails to the order help email listed on packing slip, neither has been answered or even acknowledged as received. I also tried today to use the contact us email.  A friend suggested I post this here, I hope I am doing this correctly and I hope you can help me.  My credit card was charged on the day the order was placed also.   Thank you, Donna 

• Community Moderator
1 hour ago, Cyber2015 said:

After waiting three months I received the wrong item in my order.  The order number on packing slip is 91407027, online order number was U2T#7856.  I ordered the All That You Can't Leave Behind 20th Anniversary Deluxe CD Boxset at 99.99 on October 31, 2020.   On January 26, 2021 I received my order but did not get the boxed set, only the Deluxe CD.  I've called the number on packing slip twice only to be on hold for twenty minutes and then disconnected saying no one was available to take the call.  I've also sent three emails to the order help email listed on packing slip, neither has been answered or even acknowledged as received. I also tried today to use the contact us email.  A friend suggested I post this here, I hope I am doing this correctly and I hope you can help me.  My credit card was charged on the day the order was placed also.   Thank you, Donna 

Added to the list - we ask you to please keep insisting with them (email and if possible phone too), if anything to present two fronts on this.

If/when you receive any update over this please let us know. Thanks.

• Subscriber

Update for all: if you do get tracking like I did more than likely it ships UPS Innovations first so you need to track on that website first then they hand it off to local USPS once it arrives in your state. Use the same supplied tracking number to check on UPS Mail Innovations (note this is NOT the same as the UPS site for tracking) then you can check USPS for local tracking once it arrives to them. Local USPS makes final delivery. (Whew.)

• Subscriber

My order finally arrived last week- it wasn’t what I ordered- they sent ATYCLB pins instead of the ornaments- i have received a full refund after emailing several more times. I found i got a reply when i sent straight back to the auto response saying they are busy - there’s a reason for them being so busy! Good luck everyone 

• Like 1