U2.com Shop Orders

• Subscriber

Thanks to MODs for helping fans, but it is still ridiculous that years go by and U2.com store still has the same old issues...

My "Edge" Sian shirt never reached, I was refunded with item value, I had to fight to have the shipping cost refunded... after about 6 months I finally got my money back...
had few other issues like that with other orders.... usually with happy-refunds- ending (but damn I wated that Sian shirt so bad and ordered minutes after it got online), but that is not the way e-commerce should work.

Now i avoid buying anything in U2.com store, because of this. Sad to see that it still works so bad when so many other e-stores work so well and handle customers way better. 

Still huge love to the MODs for trying to cover u2shop poor service! 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

order arrived finally! all items are there.

Sorry to be late for my update.  After almost 3 months I got everything.  It took me a lot of patience, emails webforms and live chats.  Never used phone calls just because I wanted to

Mods, sorry if this is in the wrong place - if so, please feel free to move and apologies in advance! Over two weeks ago I placed an order for merch and it hasn't been package yet let alone shipp

Posted Images

• Subscriber

I received my order last month in full after placing it on 30 October and that was after countless comms with BSI Merch in the UK.  Upon receipt of the goods I returned 3 of the t-shirts as they were pretty poor quality compared to what you receive from the US store and at U2 Concerts.

• Community Moderator
14 hours ago, isa_br said:

I placed an order on October 30th and haven't received anything yet. Tried the customer support service two months ago and got no response.

Please send us via PM your order #. Thanks!

• Subscriber

This will be another year where I do not use my subscriber's 25% off coupon. Really not impressed by the overpriced and unimaginative designs. Between you and me there are unofficial products available online that are superior in every way.

The mods cannot be praised enough for the work they do. The official U2 online store has been failing fans for a few years now and they have done tremendous work on our behalf.

Edited by CorkVegan
Clarity.
  • Like 1
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, CorkVegan said:

The mods cannot be praised enough for the work they do. The official U2 online store has been failing fans for a few years now and they have done tremendous work on our behalf.

Yeah, it can't be fun to be the public face of this ongoing problem they didn't cause.☹️

Thanks you guys. 🥂

hello, may you help me please?

i haven´t got my order yet although i have payed it on november, 10th 2020. 
Order-Code:  ORDER U2T#6505UK .
I have also got an confirmation mail on 10th november 2020 (from u2.uk@lnmerch.com) - but still no product (u2 hoodie)...
yours & greetings from graz, austria,
christoph
  • Subscriber

I received the wrong item in my order.  The order number on packing slip is 91407027, online order number was U2T#7856.  I ordered the All That You Can't Leave Behind 20th Anniversary Deluxe CD Boxset at 99.00 on October 31, 2020.   On January 26, 2021 I received my order but did not get the boxed set, only the Deluxe CD.  I've called the number on packing slip twice only to be on hold for twenty minutes and then disconnected saying no one was available to take the call.  I've also sent two emails to the order help email listed on packing slip, neither has been answered or even acknowledged as received.   A friend suggested I post this here, I hope I am doing this correctly and I hope you can help me.  My credit card was charged on the day the order was placed also.   Thank you, Donna 

Update - I finally got through on the phone, not with the number listed on the packing slip though!  They sent me a form to return the CD and will refund the amount I paid for the box set as delivery was still going to be a few weeks!  If it helps anyone else the number that worked for me was 800-615-1324, they answered right away. 

• Community Moderator

21 hours ago, monica martino said:

Sorry to be late for my update. 

After almost 3 months I got everything. 

It took me a lot of patience, emails webforms and live chats. 

Never used phone calls just because I wanted to have written proof of what they were saying. 

Thanks God I chose the shipping with tracking number. 

The main trick at least for me I think it was to find out they have a live chat which I understand can not be the best option for people living on the other side of the planet. 

You need to create an account here 

https://faq.bsimerch.com/hc/en-us

Certainly the moment we're living in now it's not of great help for shipping but it looks like bsimerch.com (formerly known or aka backstreet merchandise) has a long story of poor customer service. 

I wish the best of luck to each and everyone for your order. Just don't give up 👍🏻

4 hours ago, chrix said:

hello, may you help me please?

i haven´t got my order yet although i have payed it on november, 10th 2020. 
Order-Code:  ORDER U2T#6505UK .
I have also got an confirmation mail on 10th november 2020 (from u2.uk@lnmerch.com) - but still no product (u2 hoodie)...
yours & greetings from graz, austria,
christoph

Please see Monica's response, which I also quoted here, concerning UKshop orders. I have also sent you a pm.

• Subscriber
13 hours ago, mich40 said:

Please see Monica's response, which I also quoted here, concerning UKshop orders. I have also sent you a pm.

If it helps I used BSI Live chat to sort out my ATYCLB order and as result my order was eventually delivered.  The Live Chat option only appears to be live and properly working i.e. where you get to live chat with an actual agent from around 12:00-17:00 UK GMT.   Hope this helps.

• Subscriber

I also just used BSI Live chat, and I have an update. 

The agent claims my order was dispatched on 1/12/21, and that I should expect up to six weeks for delivery. I asked if he could provide any kind of tracking number or confirmation, and he said he could not. It is so weird in this day and age to mail something to someone and not send any kind of notification that the order has shipped, especially with the mail delays due to COVID-19.

I'll tell y'all what: This is probably the last time I order anything from U2.com unless or until we get a mea culpa email admitting these mistakes and a pledge to do better.

Mods, thank you so much again for your help. I will update here when I know more. All the best!