U2.com Shop Orders

• Subscriber

If you didn't select the option shipping with tracking at the time of your order it is really impossible to provide one because it's totally different service (and cost). 

Good luck you get it quickly 😁

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

order arrived finally! all items are there.

Sorry to be late for my update.  After almost 3 months I got everything.  It took me a lot of patience, emails webforms and live chats.  Never used phone calls just because I wanted to

Mods, sorry if this is in the wrong place - if so, please feel free to move and apologies in advance! Over two weeks ago I placed an order for merch and it hasn't been package yet let alone shipp

Posted Images

• Subscriber

It's more of a risk to the seller than the buyer to not have tracking. What is stop someone from receiving their order and saying they didn't and demanding their money back? I am sure that happens all the time, and without tracking, how does the seller prove they sent the order? 

Anyway, I also just received an email that says my order will be dispatched soon. So that's one vote for shipped on January 12, and one vote for 'in the final stages of preparation'.

As long as you are sure! 😀

• Subscriber

I have now received a shipping notice from the U2 US store and a tracking number that indicates the label has been created. The order summary they sent me is correct, and given the package's weight, I hope they got it right! 

• Subscriber

Update:

I'm in Canada and finally received my order.  I ordered on 10/30/20 for reference.  The t-shirt, hoodie and masks are amazing.  I like most others only received one luggage tag (ordered a set of 3).  I'm pissed given I had to wait 90+ days to not get the correct order.  Given I paid in full for this order 90 + days ago, I'm at a loss for what to do.  I'm thinking a CC charge back.   To those impacted, what solutions are being offered from LN to you?

Some interesting things I noticed:

The package I received contained individually wrapped masks, t-shirt, hoodie however my luggage tag was unwrapped and loose.

The luggage tag I received is decorative and not useable, was this listed when we purchased it?  There doesn't appear to be a way to affix the tag to a piece of luggage?

With the masks - Are they machine washable?  There is nothing to suggest they are or aren't like the other articles of clothing I received.

Jason

Edited by u2hibby
Fixed Spacing
  • Community Moderator
55 minutes ago, u2hibby said:

Update:

I'm in Canada and finally received my order.  I ordered on 10/30/20 for reference.  The t-shirt, hoodie and masks are amazing.  I like most others only received one luggage tag (ordered a set of 3).  I'm pissed given I had to wait 90+ days to not get the correct order.  Given I paid in full for this order 90 + days ago, I'm at a loss for what to do.  I'm thinking a CC charge back.   To those impacted, what solutions are being offered from LN to you?

Some interesting things I noticed:

The package I received contained individually wrapped masks, t-shirt, hoodie however my luggage tag was unwrapped and loose.

The luggage tag I received is decorative and not useable, was this listed when we purchased it?  There doesn't appear to be a way to affix the tag to a piece of luggage?

With the masks - Are they machine washable?  There is nothing to suggest they are or aren't like the other articles of clothing I received.

Jason

Hi. I’ve sent you a pm concerning the luggage tag. 

• Subscriber

I want to order a few items from the UK Shop (yes, I'm aware I apparently take a risk when I read the comments here), but I wonder if I'll have to pay

a surplus since the UK isn't a member of the European Union anymore. A recent order from Great Britain through eBay has costed me a lot. The extra fees

represented almost halve of the price of the item I bought and that is a lot.

• Sad 1
  • Subscriber

UPDATE:

I received my order via UPS on 2/8/21. I received the items I ordered, and everything arrived in perfect condition.

Thank you to the mods for taking an interest in these situations. I wish everyone all the best. 

• Subscriber

I placed my order on 10/30/20 like others for the ATYCLB listening listening party merchandise. (Not the earlier ornament / pin merchandise)  I actually split it between the UK store and the US store. And yes I ordered some of the same items from both stores.

Although a long delay in the UK order, it was fulfilled in early January. The order was complete. And there were three luggage tags packaged together in a plastic bag, one of each design, as ordered.

Almost a month after the order from the UK arrived, my order from the US arrived today.  The order is in good shape, and everything I ordered is in there. However, like others, instead of three luggage tags as ordered, only one was in the package. It was in a bubble wrap yellow envelope by itself. There is no sign of the other two. I called the 1-800 number on the invoice and got a message that due to "staff training and development" they aren't currently taking phone calls and I should call back at a later time. The invoice does say "1 ATYCLB Felt Luggage Tags"

And the replica Elevation Tour program has still not shipped.  When I call about the missing luggage tags, I will ask about that program as well.