U2.com Shop Orders

lukylsp

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, AJ2 said:

I placed my order on 10/30/20 like others for the ATYCLB listening listening party merchandise. (Not the earlier ornament / pin merchandise)  I actually split it between the UK store and the US store. And yes I ordered some of the same items from both stores.

Although a long delay in the UK order, it was fulfilled in early January. The order was complete. And there were three luggage tags packaged together in a plastic bag, one of each design, as ordered.

Almost a month after the order from the UK arrived, my order from the US arrived today.  The order is in good shape, and everything I ordered is in there. However, like others, instead of three luggage tags as ordered, only one was in the package. It was in a bubble wrap yellow envelope by itself. There is no sign of the other two. I called the 1-800 number on the invoice and got a message that due to "staff training and development" they aren't currently taking phone calls and I should call back at a later time. The invoice does say "1 ATYCLB Felt Luggage Tags"

And the replica Elevation Tour program has still not shipped.  When I call about the missing luggage tags, I will ask about that program as well.

I called a second phone number that a friend gave me when I mentioned the staff training and development. I got right through when I used the second number. (The number on the invoice itself still says they are closed for training and development, I tried back after I had spoken to someone.)

I was told there have been production delays with the Elevation Tour program, and they hope to start shipping them in the next two to three weeks.

I was also asked what design of luggage tag I had been sent, and told that they are sending the other two designs within 24hours of the problem being reported. 

• Thanks 1

• Subscriber
49 minutes ago, AJ2 said:

I was told there have been production delays with the Elevation Tour program, and they hope to start shipping them in the next two to three weeks.

Back in 2015 I ordered a shirt from the US shop. My card was immediately charged and that was it. A month passed with no development so I emailed the shop to find out where my shirt was. A message came back saying that the design, (despite being new and just added to the shop), was out of stock and on backorder. A refund was offered. At the time I thought that this was very poor service. Absolutely ever other online store I have purchased from informed me immediately if an item was out of stock and delayed. It seems that the situation has gotten much worse since. The attitude seems to be 

"Take the money and forget them."

I'm truly sorry to hear fellow U2 fans having to deal with this nonsense. I hope that you all get your goods asap. A discount coupon or free item would go some way towards restoring positive public relations.

• Subscriber

I also called today regarding my 2 missing luggage tags and was told 24-48 hours tp ship out the missing items.  I was also advised my name was going on a list.  It appears based on AJ2's call there is a discrepancy on what they claim will happen.  Let's see.

They also told me hours ago they would confirm via email and that also hasn't happened.

I'm not shocked

Jason

• Subscriber
On 2/2/2021 at 12:34 PM, Cyber2015 said:

I received the wrong item in my order.  The order number on packing slip is 91407027, online order number was U2T#7856.  I ordered the All That You Can't Leave Behind 20th Anniversary Deluxe CD Boxset at 99.00 on October 31, 2020.   On January 26, 2021 I received my order but did not get the boxed set, only the Deluxe CD.  I've called the number on packing slip twice only to be on hold for twenty minutes and then disconnected saying no one was available to take the call.  I've also sent two emails to the order help email listed on packing slip, neither has been answered or even acknowledged as received.   A friend suggested I post this here, I hope I am doing this correctly and I hope you can help me.  My credit card was charged on the day the order was placed also.   Thank you, Donna 

Update - I finally got through on the phone, not with the number listed on the packing slip though!  They sent me a form to return the CD and will refund the amount I paid for the box set as delivery was still going to be a few weeks!  If it helps anyone else the number that worked for me was 800-615-1324, they answered right away. 

second update.  I have returned the wrong CD, emailed them proof of delivery that they got it over a week ago.  I still do NOT see a credit on my credit card.  This is the most terrible customer service I have ever seen anywhere!   The band should be ashamed to be associated with this.  It is them we are trying to support by purchasing this merchandise and instead they just take our money, make mistakes or don't ship at all and then do not even fix things in a timely manner.  Oh yes, I just tried calling again and they are closed for training.  Sort of made me laugh as they certainly could use some help.  Time to renew my subscription too and I certainly don't feel like doing that and sending them more money when they already owe me money they've had since October!  

• Subscriber
On 2/11/2021 at 12:31 PM, u2hibby said:

2 weeks later and I've heard nothing.  No email as suggested and no additional tags received.  I've heard some USA friends have recieved emails and luggage tags, me, nothing.  

It's beyond comical now.  I hope EEVERYONE else is fairing better at this  than I am.

Jason 

I also called today regarding my 2 missing luggage tags and was told 24-48 hours tp ship out the missing items.  I was also advised my name was going on a list.  It appears based on AJ2's call there is a discrepancy on what they claim will happen.  Let's see.

They also told me hours ago they would confirm via email and that also hasn't happened.

I'm not shocked

Jason

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Just to say thanks to the mods for finally prompting some response from live nation. Customer support eventually provided a ups tracking number which ups said was non existent, and had no record of anything being posted to my address. Live nation then refunded the money. I then ordered the same thing from amazon at half the price and had it delivered the following day - crazy from u2.coms point of view but there you go. I won’t worry about pre-ordering in the future.....

• Subscriber
On 1/29/2021 at 10:18 PM, pix said:

My order finally arrived last week- it wasn’t what I ordered- they sent ATYCLB pins instead of the ornaments- i have received a full refund after emailing several more times. I found i got a reply when i sent straight back to the auto response saying they are busy - there’s a reason for them being so busy! Good luck everyone 

You’re Lucky you received a refund.  I talked with Two LiveNation “operators” regarding getting a refund for face masks I never received, they would only give me the $5.00 shipping charge back, leaving me out $22.00 for NOTHING. The last thing they said was to take up the issue with my credit card company, but they Know that VISA doesn’t care about disputes worth less than $50.00. I’ve had No response from U2’s customer help after multiple emails.  How ironic that U2 gave $$$$$ towards PPE for Ireland but cheats their own fans out of same.

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber
Posted (edited)

I live in America.  I used the US U2 shop.  I ordered the dark grey Slane Caste virtual tour tee shirt.  They sent the heather grey one by mistake.  I got it the Saturday before Easter.  I emailed immediately, by replying to the email I get saying an item has been sent from the U2 shop. 

The Monday after Easter, I got a response, asking me to send a photo(s) as proof I received the wrong item. I sent them immediately.  About an hour later, I got another email saying they were sending out the correct tee shirt.  He attached a return label to that email for the incorrect shirt. It's one week later and the correct tee shirt arrived today.  I'm hoping this means customer service is hearing complaints and responding.  They were excellent with me.  

One thing about the virtual tee shirts:  They are nice.  They are organic cotton and responsibly grown.  The label says do not tumble dry.   I'd hate for someone to not realize, assume you can dry them and wind up with a shirt that shrunk and is too small. 

Another thing:  If you take a pic with your phone and send it as proof there is a problem with your order, don't forget that's a large file and will take some time to upload and send.  If I close out the app too quickly, photos do not send.  I had that problem with a different business and knew better for this one.  I could easily have closed the app, assumed it sent and it'd still be sitting and waiting.   FYI 

Edited by Manohlive

• 4 months later...
  • Subscriber

Reading this thread is not very encouraging, anyway, I was thinking of using my coupons sooner or later and I'm asking for a piece of advice. Which of the two shops do you think would be better to order from / more reliable / less likely to cause the same problems as extra fees like the ones for EU fans on the subscribers gift, UK or US? I live in Italy, so I don't think I get a chance of paying using euro anyway. Thanks a lot in advance.