U2.com 2021 Subscription Gift Offer : U2 Live at the Apollo : Discussion Thread

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

'U2: Live At The Apollo' This double CD set, bookending a beautiful photo booklet, is now in production. We'll be emailing our 2021 subscribers with news on the first tracks available

Physical formats create the pleasure of listening music at home, it´s my opinion. Still purchasing vinyls, CDs and DVDs.

Posted Images

• Community Moderator

As of right now, there isn't any news to report regarding the gift, any date for it or any possible downloads (or when they will appear).

Be sure the gift will be announced and if there's any download associated with it, you will be informed when and how to get them.

Please keep checking periodically the site, U2's official social media and Zootopia - as soon as there's something to announce you will see it there.

• Like 1
On 2/24/2021 at 10:42 AM, sukhjitkamal said:

They should make previous years gifts available for standalone purchase. I'm sure there's a warehouse somewhere with old stock laying about and I would love to purchase the older gifts that I missed out on - such as U22 and From The Ground Up.

I agree with this I have both U22 and FTGU these sell for silly money on Ebay these days there is so much more which could be added to there online shop.

• Subscriber

I really hope The Electric Co. makes the cut, though I fear ‘the send in the clowns ‘ snippet may see it removed due to licensing.. I hope I’m wrong. Late period Live versions of this song are much better than 80s versions, in my opinion.

I’ve grown used to the poor communication between this website and the subscribers who fund it. The lack of information on the gifts  gets worse every year.. If I have the CD in my hands by November, I’ll be grateful.

• Subscriber

Would be nice to get some more info about the gift. It's april 5th , not early 2021 anymore... Please release a tracklist and shipping dates or evt. a download.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Community Manager
22 minutes ago, seresere said:

large.jpg

'U2: Live At The Apollo'

This double CD set, bookending a beautiful photo booklet, is now in production.

We'll be emailing our 2021 subscribers with news on the first tracks available to download - and estimated dispatch times for the physical release.

Planning to resubscribe to U2.com in 2021 or subscribing for the first time?
Here's the details.

U2 – Live at the Apollo

CD1
1. I Will Follow
2. The Electric Co. 
3. Out Of Control 
4. Red Flag Day
5. All Because Of You
6. Vertigo 
7. Elevation
8. Beautiful Day 
9. Pride (In the Name of Love)
10. Get Out Of Your Own Way
11. American Soul

CD2
1. Angel of Harlem 
2. Desire
3. When Love Comes To Town 
4. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
5. Every Breaking Wave 
6. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
7. Love is Bigger Than Anything in its Way

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Brilliant 2
  • Subscriber

Credit where it’s due, they’ve made it the full show on 2 discs even though they hadn’t previously specified it was a 2cd set. I really didn’t expect the full show. To get Red Flag Day when it hasn’t been broadcast either is a really good touch too. Thumbs up u2.com. 

• Like 1