U2.com 2021 Subscription Gift Offer : U2 Live at the Apollo : Discussion Thread

bigwave

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Manohlive said:

I did not know it said July.  I get the gift whenever I get the gift. That's fine by me.  I'm not saying this should be so for others.  They've three months before they are or are not fulfilling any obligation.  They decided to release a few tracks at a time.  It's as it was last time. They could easily avoid the hassle, not release the downloads and just ship the CD.  It's their lives/band/music for which they no longer get paid/website. It's not ours. I wouldn't be happy if someone told me how to do my job months before the deadline. I don't understand the dissent but that's just me.

They only updated it recently to mention the July shipping date, previously it was only info on the Berlin dvd available. July is great for the physical item, if they stick to that I’ll be more than happy and give credit where it’s due like I always do. The music is actually ours, we didn’t create it so we have no creative rights on it but we will own the tracks as paid subscribers and this is where the dissent comes from that as paid subscribers we at this stage have 3 tracks for our money which is poor value in anyone’s mind. If we had all the downloads straight away then I would have no complaints. Maybe they need to go and speak to Pearl Jam’s team and ask how they can get high quality gigs released so soon after the shows. 

• Subscriber

I've been listening to these 3 tracks on repeat today. It sounds AMAZING.

Can't get enough of that performance of OOC seriously, it's sooooo good.

Ha. Well excited to get the whole thing... This is a great fix for my live music addiction right now ! 

• Like 1

• Subscriber

A bit of help please...

I subscribed last year and my subscription is good through October 2021. I don’t see the 3 tracks. Do I need to renew AGAIN into 2022 to get the new tracks and gift???

• Community Moderator
Just now, fcolombo66 said:

A bit of help please...

I subscribed last year and my subscription is good through October 2021. I don’t see the 3 tracks. Do I need to renew AGAIN into 2022 to get the new tracks and gift???

Yes... you can either wait for your next subscription cycle or you can resubscribe earlier to get the new tracks and (eventually) get the newest gift...

• Subscriber
Just now, Max Tsukino said:

Yes... you can either wait for your next subscription cycle or you can resubscribe earlier to get the new tracks and (eventually) get the newest gift...

Thank you!!!!

• Subscriber
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, mars_2000 said:

Hmmm....

I have got in package 3 different ones:

image.thumb.png.021d14464a86b3b561e65ee8b5a16a55.png

random pack for everyone or ....?

😲😲😲😲

I got the same ones as Max

Edited by Madfl3a