U2.com 2021 Subscription Gift Offer : U2 Live at the Apollo : Discussion Thread

bigwave

• Subscriber

I'm listening to I Will Follow right now.   It sounds really good. 

5 hours ago, Dean Allison said:

dissent

It was a very bad choice of words, which is why I edited down my comment.  I understand wanting and waiting for something.  I resubscribed early, just in case the downloads got released before my subscription expired, which it does next week.  I've been wanting them too.

Electric Co is now playing and wow.   

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Manohlive said:

I'm listening to I Will Follow right now.   It sounds really good. 

It was a very bad choice of words, which is why I edited down my comment.  I understand wanting and waiting for something.  I resubscribed early, just in case the downloads got released before my subscription expired, which it does next week.  I've been wanting them too.

Electric Co is now playing and wow.   

I just want to stress no hard feelings towards you. I know we often have a different view of the way things are done with u2.com or maybe come at it from different angles but any frustration or annoyance I’am expressing is not aimed at you. The downloads do sound great no disputing that. 

• Like 1

• Subscriber
16 minutes ago, Dean Allison said:

I know we often have a different view of the way things are done with u2.com or maybe come at it from different angles but any frustration or annoyance I’am expressing is not aimed at you.

Same and thank you.  🙂

• Like 1

• Subscriber

I got the first 3 tracks yesterday. When I checked my account info today they were gone. I just checked again and the zip file was back. Only this time the 3 tracks are RFD, Angel, and Wild Horses. So I've received 6 tracks so far. 

• Like 1

• Subscriber

Check your e-mails, if you haven't done so recently - according to the e-mail about this set, apparently, in addition to the 2 CDs and nice packaging, we are getting...a facemask too! 😄

This added feature could be part of the delay, I suppose.

Anyway, that's a cool extra! 👍

• Brilliant 2
  • Upvote 1

• Subscriber

I have been checking daily and finally yesterday evening (UK time) the first three tracks were up there for download - I Will Follow, Electric Co and Out of Control - but they disappeared an hour later from the Account page. I checked this morning and, lo and behold, three tracks are up for download again but this time Angel of Harlem, Red Flag Day and Wild Horses are the three. I now have six tracks which is great. Sounding good! I wonder if U2.com mistakenly let loose the first three tracks and changed their mind/realised the mistake or whatever and took them down? Right time right place you got lucky? Whatever, I'm happy with the six tracks and look forward to the full thing.

• Like 1

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, dmway said:

Check your e-mails, if you haven't done so recently - according to the e-mail about this set, apparently, in addition to the 2 CDs and nice packaging, we are getting...a facemask too! 😄

This added feature could be part of the delay, I suppose.

Anyway, that's a cool extra! 👍

Thank you for sharing this :) because I haven't received that mail! (I got the e-mails of The Virtual Road... weird...)

Lucky you if you got the other tracks too!! ;)
I missed the first three but there's Wild Horses at least...! :rolleyes: 

• Thanks 1

• Subscriber

I got the second three as well today, so that's six.  Weird.  

1 hour ago, promenade95 said:

They should just make all six available to those who only got the three....

Maybe the first three will be there tomorrow, or the next time you check?   Something seems afoot.

• Like 2

• Subscriber

Why is there no major article about the release on the frontpage of the main site? The last news article is from april 14th.... Even no mention of the footballcupsong...