U2.com 2021 Subscription Gift Offer : U2 Live at the Apollo : Discussion Thread

bigwave

• Subscriber
On 5/7/2021 at 4:22 PM, Madfl3a said:

Can't get enough of that performance of OOC seriously, it's sooooo good.

It's like it got taken to a new level in their most recent recordings of Out Of Control; especially during the EI tour.   It's the one that most excited me when I saw the downloads.

I got the other three today as well.  I checked my download and it was the other three that got mentioned, including Wild Horses.  

• Subscriber
8 hours ago, Manohlive said:

I got the other three today as well.  I checked my download and it was the other three that got mentioned, including Wild Horses.  

Yup. Same. I'm absolutely in love with AOH, which might well be the grooviest version I've ever heard. Ha.... HA. I'm so excited about this gift seriously :Bananaphisto:

• Subscriber

Not going to lie despite my annoyance at not having all the downloads the ones we do have really are great. Listened to them a good few times already. The opening boy trio just highlights the strength of that album and they particular songs and how well they’ve aged, sounding as good as ever if not better. Red Flag Day is the best version I’ve heard of the song, Angel of Harlem sounds great with the orchestra something regular tour versions miss and Wild Horses is just quite frankly exceptional. Really great stuff. 

• Subscriber

I've had a good few listens now and all six are great. Wild Horses is amazing and Angel of Harlem sounds like it's been given a new lease of life. Can't wait for the full set now.

• Community Moderator
On 5/8/2021 at 4:35 PM, cristiu2 said:

Why is there no major article about the release on the frontpage of the main site? The last news article is from april 14th.... Even no mention of the footballcupsong...

https://www.u2.com/news/title/apollo-three/

• Thanks 1

• Subscriber

So I get the email about the three song download. I login, go to my account info, no download. I contact customer service. They tell me ‘U2 Live At The Apollo is now in production and if you've resubscribed for 2021, you can now download three tracks.(Find them on your account info page when you log-in as a subscriber, it will be mid page down)’. 

I log back in. No downloads. “

I am resubscribed. My account is valid until March 2, 2022

However, the downloads are NOT showing on my account info page. I see the previous downloads but the Apollo download are NOT there. ”

I just received this:

I understand your concern and I'm sorry to inform you that your current membership account does not qualify for the 3 Apollo downloads. I apologize for the inconvenience.”

How can my account not qualify?  My membership expires March 2022. 

Can anyone help with this?

• Community Moderator
11 minutes ago, charleswise said:

So I get the email about the three song download. I login, go to my account info, no download. I contact customer service. They tell me ‘U2 Live At The Apollo is now in production and if you've resubscribed for 2021, you can now download three tracks.(Find them on your account info page when you log-in as a subscriber, it will be mid page down)’. 

I log back in. No downloads. “

I am resubscribed. My account is valid until March 2, 2022

However, the downloads are NOT showing on my account info page. I see the previous downloads but the Apollo download are NOT there. ”

I just received this:

I understand your concern and I'm sorry to inform you that your current membership account does not qualify for the 3 Apollo downloads. I apologize for the inconvenience.”

How can my account not qualify?  My membership expires March 2022. 

Can anyone help with this?

When did you last renew?

Please also log out, clear cache/cookies, and log back in. Also, try a different browser if possible. 

• Subscriber
12 minutes ago, mich40 said:

When did you last renew?

Please also log out, clear cache/cookies, and log back in. Also, try a different browser if possible. 

I renewed last year for two years. I’ve tried multiple browsers including my pc and phone.