U2.com 2021 Subscription Gift Offer : U2 Live at the Apollo : Discussion Thread

bigwave

• Community Moderator
19 minutes ago, charleswise said:

I stand corrected. I did receive a second dvd. I just checked my U2 shelf (we all have them, right?  Maybe a few shelves). And there it was an unopened envelope next to the opened copy. I totally forgot it. 

I am assuming my extending the subscription  just went in like a new Berlin dvd order but somehow extended the expiration date. So to answer my own question from earlier, if I bought 10 years worth of memberships, I’d get 10 current gifts and nothing for the next 9 years. 

Thanks again for your assistance. I know now not to buy multiple years at a time. I’ll probably wait and do the ‘Resubscribe a get the new 2022 gift plus last years 2021 gift for a fee’ rather than resubcribe now as I’d drive myself crazy trying to keep up with the extended again expiration date. And I’d have to do this every year to get the new gift while continually extending the expiration date. 

Thanks for the update. 

• Community Moderator
3 hours ago, charleswise said:

Thanks again for your assistance. I know now not to buy multiple years at a time. I’ll probably wait and do the ‘Resubscribe a get the new 2022 gift plus last years 2021 gift for a fee’ rather than resubcribe now as I’d drive myself crazy trying to keep up with the extended again expiration date. And I’d have to do this every year to get the new gift while continually extending the expiration date. 

Exactly... It's perfectly OK to wait until the date you are supposed to resubscribe - you may not get the gift "first" nor would be able to download tracks immediately (when there are tracks to download), but be sure those will be there when it's your turn...

• Like 1

• Subscriber

Finally resubbed about half an hour ago after a year of not being paid up. Got my three downloads, these performances are amazing! Can't wait to receive the full thing.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So I do not currently have a paid subscription.   So do I have until next year's subscription gift is announced to join and receive this gift?

• Community Moderator
13 minutes ago, afg said:

So I do not currently have a paid subscription.   So do I have until next year's subscription gift is announced to join and receive this gift?

You can subscribe now up until some time before the announcement to get this year subscription...

Have in mind that there's also an option in which you can get the current gift and the previous year gift.

You can check the current subscription offers on the SUBSCRIBE page (https://www.u2.com/subscribe)

• Like 1

• Community Moderator
2 hours ago, guklein said:

Hi! Has the gift already been sent to our address?

Thanks!

Not yet - the dispatch of the physical CD is set to begin in July... please keep checking periodically the site and the zoo for any update on this.

• Subscriber
15 hours ago, Max Tsukino said:

Not yet - the dispatch of the physical CD is set to begin in July... please keep checking periodically the site and the zoo for any update on this.

Thanks, Max 😉

• 3 weeks later...