U2.com 2021 Subscription Gift Offer : U2 Live at the Apollo : Discussion Thread

bigwave

• Subscriber
On 8/21/2021 at 8:17 AM, Canadanne said:

Mine arrived today in the UK (10 days after the shipping notification). I see what everyone means about the tiny face masks - good job it's not my style anyway!

get the ear loops wet and start stretching?  😛

• Subscriber
On 8/19/2021 at 10:11 PM, Max Tsukino said:

About the issue in Belgium and Denmark (and for if it happens in other countries as well) we request all of you on this situation to please go to the Help section (https://www.u2.com/help).

Once there, please select the CONTACT US form on the right column on that page. As the topic, please select Gift Membership Issues (purchased from U2 Shop).

Image 002.png

Please be as detailed as possible on what the issue is about. Please have in hand any email, notice and/or screenshots you can provide to illustrate the situation and let know the people on the Customer Support service you can provide these.

Please let us know on this thread or via PM to the Moderation Team any answer you get.

Thanks.

Thank you for your advise.

I emailed, but no answer so far... Unfortunate, time to pay is running out...Thank's anyway for your help!

• Sad 1

• Subscriber

Belgium (20 euros fees) , Italy (4 euros fees), Germany (7 euros fees) , Denmark...Waiting for mine in France and hoping not to have this misfortune.

Really a shame that U2.com has not already a word for the european subscriber

• thumbs up 1

• Subscriber
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, boy1952 said:

Thank you for your advise.

I emailed, but no answer so far... Unfortunate, time to pay is running out...Thank's anyway for your help!

I'm from Belgium ... Had to pay this morning 20,53€ !!!

5,53€ VAT and 15,00€ for the customs clearance fees !

Is this a joke???

U2 com copy.png

Edited by typhoon12530
Add the copy of Belgian post

• Subscriber

So I did was was asked and all I got was:

Thank you for reaching out to us!

If you are receiving this message, it is because we are a little behind on getting to your ticket.

Please rest assured that we are working diligently to answer all tickets and you should be provided with a resolution very soon.

Sincerely,

Customer Service

Why is U2.com always such a pain in the ass?

On 8/19/2021 at 10:11 PM, Max Tsukino said:

About the issue in Belgium and Denmark (and for if it happens in other countries as well) we request all of you on this situation to please go to the Help section (https://www.u2.com/help).

Once there, please select the CONTACT US form on the right column on that page. As the topic, please select Gift Membership Issues (purchased from U2 Shop).

• Subscriber

Reply from U2.com : I wanna say #wtf ! 

Dear Greg,

Thank you for contacting us. Sorry to hear about the tax paid. Regarding your question, you would need to contact your local government and ask why you have to pay a fee for an item arriving from the United States.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.  

Sincerely,
Jerry
U2.com Team  

That's not a reply.

• Sad 1

• Subscriber
Posted (edited)

U2.com - you need an Office in Europe. 25 Euros in taxes to get the annual “gift” … come on … and as for your answer as to contact the local government - it is not AT ALL possible to receive a gift from outside the EU (when sent from a Company) anymore - even if the value is set at 0,00 😞 

Edited by ketodk
  • Like 1