U2.com 2021 Subscription Gift Offer : U2 Live at the Apollo : Discussion Thread

bigwave

• Subscriber

Thanks A million Max.

Will do that in future.

Zarger thanks very much for information re customs charges. We zootopia members (vast majority of us) wouldn’t be aware of such issues.

• Like 1

• Subscriber

Hi Max or any one of moderators,

just one last question is there anyone I can email to see when my subscriber gift is due to arrive? Just let me know best address to contact.

thanks again Mary

• Community Moderator
23 minutes ago, madmary said:

Hi Max or any one of moderators,

just one last question is there anyone I can email to see when my subscriber gift is due to arrive? Just let me know best address to contact.

thanks again Mary

Please check the email with the subject: Your U2.com Subscription order has shipped! (once you receive it, in case it hasn't arrived yet). On this email, you will find a Tracking Number - this is for when the package leaves the U2.com warehouse until it reaches the customs office where you live - for the information about how much it will take from there until it arrives to your home, you would need to contact your local postal service. This information is still useful to get a rough idea how much it will take.

• Like 1

• Subscriber

Hi! I have a question, I haven´t received my subscription gift from 2019 and 2020, What should I done? I wrote to the web page many times. They answered me, sent me the tracking numbers but all of them are null. Anyone else have this kind of problem? I wrote here because it has been a long time with no solution to my problem.

• Community Moderator
6 hours ago, Amancay said:

Hi! I have a question, I haven´t received my subscription gift from 2019 and 2020, What should I done? I wrote to the web page many times. They answered me, sent me the tracking numbers but all of them are null. Anyone else have this kind of problem? I wrote here because it has been a long time with no solution to my problem.

You should contact your local postal service to see if they can help you figure out why the packages are not making it to you. 

• Community Moderator
6 hours ago, promenade95 said:

Hi 

Mine was dispatched on August 19th, and I’m still waiting 18 days later . Living in Ireland.

Did anyone else have to wait  3-4 weeks after dispatch?

Thanks

Please check the tracking information on the Your U2.com Subscription order has shipped! email you received when the package was sent - from that link you can see when the package left and arrived to your postal office. From there you can have a rough estimate on how much time it should take to arrive...

• Subscriber

Thanks very much for this year's resubscription gift - it really is amazing.  I love it all - the Apollo concert CDs, music downloads and accompanying book, postcards and mask - all terrific.🥰

I didn't think the last few gifts could have been bettered but there you go - this years is ace 😆  Thanks again 🌞

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
20 hours ago, promenade95 said:

Hi 

Mine was dispatched on August 19th, and I’m still waiting 18 days later . Living in Ireland.

Did anyone else have to wait  3-4 weeks after dispatch?

Thanks

Mine took just over 3 weeks, but everything round my way is taking longer at the moment - due to pandemic still.  Hope yours turns up soon 👍

• thumbs up 1

• Subscriber
On 9/6/2021 at 10:54 PM, Max Tsukino said:

Please check the tracking information on the Your U2.com Subscription order has shipped! email you received when the package was sent - from that link you can see when the package left and arrived to your postal office. From there you can have a rough estimate on how much time it should take to arrive...

I appreciate your help, but this does not make sense….when it arrives at my post office I will have it with 24 hrs.

My concern is the gift getting past customs and getting to my local post office…they have told me they haven’t received anything.

When I put in the code I get a message from UPS ( I live in Ireland!!) telling me it’s due to arrive tomorrow!….it’s said that for several days now.

20 days after dispatch and still no gift. Happy to wait another 2 weeks.