U2.com 2021 Subscription Gift Offer : U2 Live at the Apollo : Discussion Thread

bigwave

• Subscriber
On 9/9/2021 at 5:03 PM, promenade95 said:

Any Irish members here?

There seems to be a serious communication breakdown between Irish Customs and An Post regarding packages coming from outside the EU as a result of Customs law changes on July 1st.

Has any Irish U2.com member received their gift? If so, how long did it take from date of dispatch?

No not a sign of mine as yet and the tracking is no use!! Still saying last place tracked was 16th aug in USA!! Package pending on it for some reason??!! 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• Subscriber

The tracking no. is useless when the package leaves US... it doesn't convert to EU postal comapanies... mine is stuck at 17th August... most of my firends around who got their confirmations later already got their packages so mine is probably lost... as i asked at postal office and duty office :(

• Sad 1

• Community Manager
27 minutes ago, Zbych said:

The tracking no. is useless when the package leaves US... it doesn't convert to EU postal comapanies... mine is stuck at 17th August... most of my firends around who got their confirmations later already got their packages so mine is probably lost... as i asked at postal office and duty office :(

please use the contact form : https://www.u2.com/help to let them know about your issue : (applies to anyone else with tracking issues too )

Screen Shot 2021-09-14 at 10.30.05.png

• Subscriber
On 9/13/2021 at 10:52 AM, David Byrne said:

No not a sign of mine as yet and the tracking is no use!! Still saying last place tracked was 16th aug in USA!! Package pending on it for some reason??!! 

I am also in Ireland, with mine showing the same tracking message, so i tried the following:

UPS tracking number is given a new tracking number by USPS, before shipping to international destinations.

UPS provides the new USPS tracking number on the UPS tracking page. Underneath the "Shipment Progress" box that displays your package's journey, there's an "Additional Information" box that displays new information including the USPS tracking number. You can use this tracking number with USPS.

You could also use an alternative tracking service ( I used https://parcelsapp.com/en/tracking), which gives much more detailed information.

This tracking shows that my item departed Dublin the very next day after it left the USA. It is now showing as being delivered to: "Front Desk/Reception/Mail Room, CROZET, VA".

According to the tracking service, this is the address from where the item was originally dispatched.

Bearing in mind that the tracking number may not be reliable once it leaves USA, I asked a friend to check the tracking number for his gift (which he also has not received). He had the same result. I hope that I am wrong with my assumption, but It would seem that the package was rejected by Irish customs and returned back to the sender.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• Subscriber
On 9/15/2021 at 1:08 PM, brenmooney said:

I am also in Ireland, with mine showing the same tracking message, so i tried the following:

UPS tracking number is given a new tracking number by USPS, before shipping to international destinations.

UPS provides the new USPS tracking number on the UPS tracking page. Underneath the "Shipment Progress" box that displays your package's journey, there's an "Additional Information" box that displays new information including the USPS tracking number. You can use this tracking number with USPS.

You could also use an alternative tracking service ( I used https://parcelsapp.com/en/tracking), which gives much more detailed information.

This tracking shows that my item departed Dublin the very next day after it left the USA. It is now showing as being delivered to: "Front Desk/Reception/Mail Room, CROZET, VA".

According to the tracking service, this is the address from where the item was originally dispatched.

Bearing in mind that the tracking number may not be reliable once it leaves USA, I asked a friend to check the tracking number for his gift (which he also has not received). He had the same result. I hope that I am wrong with my assumption, but It would seem that the package was rejected by Irish customs and returned back to the sender.

That's it. Just checked mine. Departed from Dublin the day after leaving Newark. 

• Subscriber
On 9/14/2021 at 8:09 PM, AndyvanderSteen said:

"Order information received" on August 11. Status hasn't changed since, and I haven't received anything either.

Living in the Netherlands.

I will use the contact form.

So I used the contact form. They asked me to verify my address. I wanted to reply to confirm that the address is correct. But I keep receiving mail delivery failures.

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

support@u2.com
    host mx1.tmasdigital.com [52.41.123.102]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
    501 Internal Error java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
    org.sqlite.core.NativeDB._open(Ljava/lang/String;I)V

• Community Moderator
4 hours ago, AndyvanderSteen said:

So I used the contact form. They asked me to verify my address. I wanted to reply to confirm that the address is correct. But I keep receiving mail delivery failures.

support@u2.com

The error message has been reported. 

• Community Moderator
4 hours ago, AndyvanderSteen said:

support@u2.com

Please try again now. 

• Thanks 1