U2.com 2021 Subscription Gift Offer : U2 Live at the Apollo : Discussion Thread

bigwave

• Subscriber

Hi MadMurph

yes I have not received mine and when i checked the UPs site its in Jamaica 

I emailed the U2 Help team as it looks like the delivery is held up in Jamaica since the 16th of August, I have asked for an update on when it will be released to Ireland.

Dave 

• Subscriber

Thanks Dave, yes UPS tracking is giving me the similar information.

Tracking Detail

Last Location: JAMAICA, NY, US, Friday, 08/13/2021  

• Subscriber

Hi dave, 

Just so you know, I have discovered mine arrived in Dublin and was sent back. 

Delivered, Individual Picked Up at Postal Facility. Your item was picked up at a postal facility at 8:03 am on September 16, 2021 in CROZET, VA 22932.CROZET, VA

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, foxydave1976 said:

Hi MadMurph

yes I have not received mine and when i checked the UPs site its in Jamaica 

I emailed the U2 Help team as it looks like the delivery is held up in Jamaica since the 16th of August, I have asked for an update on when it will be released to Ireland.

Dave 

It looks like all the Irish CD's are being delivered to Dublin and returned immediately to the US. On the email you received from u2.com telling you it has been dispatched, click on the link for tracking. A UPS page will open. Mine stated "Transfered to Local Post Office for Delivery". Under that, click on "View Details", this will display an alternative tracking number. Use this number and enter it in this site: https://parcelsapp.com/en/tracking/ This should show you detailed tracking information. Hope this helps.

• Subscriber

It look like An Post, the Irish postal service, don't want us to get our CD's.  Would it be possible for the admins to get this have this  looked in to.  Maybe it could be arranged for Bono to hand them out at his front gate instead.

• Brilliant 1

• Community Moderator
5 minutes ago, foxydave1976 said:

so how do we get around this one??? 

Please contact the customer support service about the issue - if you know someone in the same situation, please suggest them to do the same...

• Subscriber
13 minutes ago, Max Tsukino said:

Please contact the customer support service about the issue - if you know someone in the same situation, please suggest them to do the same...

Hi Max.  I've been in touch with customer support myself and they arranging for another cd to be shipped to me. It seems that An Post have been returning the cd's, possibly due to a customs issue, without contacting the intended recipients.  There could be a chance that the replacement will be returned too.  If alot of people in Ireland are having the problem maybe customer support are aware but would it be possible for you to flag it with someone just in case. Thank You

• Community Moderator
2 hours ago, dermo said:

Hi Max.  I've been in touch with customer support myself and they arranging for another cd to be shipped to me. It seems that An Post have been returning the cd's, possibly due to a customs issue, without contacting the intended recipients.  There could be a chance that the replacement will be returned too.  If alot of people in Ireland are having the problem maybe customer support are aware but would it be possible for you to flag it with someone just in case. Thank You

Is it known the reason why An Post is returning the CDs? That would be important to know before taking any action... if you could provide any information about it, it would be great...