U2.com 2021 Subscription Gift Offer : U2 Live at the Apollo : Discussion Thread

bigwave

• Subscriber
On 9/17/2021 at 4:25 PM, mich40 said:

Please use the Contact Us form here: https://www.u2.com/help, choosing subscription gift from the drop down menu. Let them know what happened. You may be asked to provide the photos too. 

I did that and sent some photos as requested. Since then 2,5 weeks of silence. Now I have this playing in my head :) But I can wait.

"October
Talking getting nowhere
November
December
Remember
Are we just starting again"

• Brilliant 1

• Community Moderator
3 hours ago, Vienis said:

I did that and sent some photos as requested. Since then 2,5 weeks of silence. Now I have this playing in my head :) But I can wait.

"October
Talking getting nowhere
November
December
Remember
Are we just starting again"

I would contact them again and ask for an update. 

• Subscriber
On 9/30/2021 at 6:11 PM, *ladywiththespinninghead* said:

Thanks for that!

I got a message my gift was shipped again on the 28th... I hope they've read this first!

Apparently it was sorted.

Just got an email and text message from An Post that it is going to be delivered tomorrow.

This is an automated email ----- please do not reply to this address as replies are not monitored. (201)

Dear Customer,

Just to let you know that your recent Customer order has now arrived in An Post.   We aim to deliver your item on the next working day.
If you are not going to be home, that’s okay. You can view and select alternative delivery options here: xxx
You can track your parcel’s progress here: xxxxxx 

• thumbs up 1
  • Upvote 1

• Community Moderator
2 hours ago, *ladywiththespinninghead* said:

Apparently it was sorted.

Just got an email and text message from An Post that it is going to be delivered tomorrow.

This is an automated email ----- please do not reply to this address as replies are not monitored. (201)

Dear Customer,

Just to let you know that your recent Customer order has now arrived in An Post.   We aim to deliver your item on the next working day.
If you are not going to be home, that’s okay. You can view and select alternative delivery options here: xxx
You can track your parcel’s progress here: xxxxxx 

Good to hear! Keep us updated. 

• Subscriber

Good news - My CD was reshipped 28th September from the US. Arrived Dublin airport 3rd October. An Post parcel hub recieved it 6th October, and I received the email from An Post with their tracking number, same as *Ladywiththespinninghead* above. So it looks like it is sorted. Thanks to whoever was involved in sorting this out. Maybe the moderated could pass on the information that the changes they have made seem to be working. I will keep you informed of my CD delivery progress.

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, madmurph said:

Good news - My CD was reshipped 28th September from the US. Arrived Dublin airport 3rd October. An Post parcel hub recieved it 6th October, and I received the email from An Post with their tracking number, same as *Ladywiththespinninghead* above. So it looks like it is sorted. Thanks to whoever was involved in sorting this out. Maybe the moderated could pass on the information that the changes they have made seem to be working. I will keep you informed of my CD delivery progress.

Further update

CD arrived this morning, no taxes or import duties added. Again, could the moderator pass on the latest feedback and thanks for sorting the issue.

• thumbs up 1
  • Upvote 1