U2.com 2021 Subscription Gift Offer : U2 Live at the Apollo : Discussion Thread

bigwave

• Subscriber
11 hours ago, *ladywiththespinninghead* said:

All good, no taxes!

Just got it this morning - thank you very much to all who helped sorting this issue! 👏

Same here. 

Yesterday's email from An Post and delivered today. 

Better late than never. 

All the original details (custom value, sender etc etc) had been covered from last sticker (interpost returns in Portaloise) so nothing paid. 20211006_214858.thumb.jpg.c1e2a21b851c417eb728a1231984d4e6.jpg

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber

I must be the only Irish subscriber who didn't get their gift yet. Mine was also shipped on the 28th and last info I have is it was at the Dublin airport on the 3rd. Going to be patient and give it few more days, hopefully An Post comes through.

• Subscriber
50 minutes ago, Anibla said:

I must be the only Irish subscriber who didn't get their gift yet. Mine was also shipped on the 28th and last info I have is it was at the Dublin airport on the 3rd. Going to be patient and give it few more days, hopefully An Post comes through.

I’m sure they will. 👍

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, madmurph said:

Just got a letter from an post to say I owe customs €2.92 and an post fee €3.50. So €6.42 due or my package will be sent back. Now I'm confused??? 

Yep, got this as well this morning. Maybe we're just few unlucky ones, depending on the customs officer...

• Community Moderator
6 hours ago, madmurph said:

Just got a letter from an post to say I owe customs €2.92 and an post fee €3.50. So €6.42 due or my package will be sent back. Now I'm confused??? 

3 hours ago, Anibla said:

Yep, got this as well this morning. Maybe we're just few unlucky ones, depending on the customs officer...

3 hours ago, *ladywiththespinninghead* said:

Too good to be true hahaha... tax never fails 😆

20211011_135929.jpg

Check the tracking number on that verses the tracking number of the ones that arrived. Also, best thing to do would be contact An Post.