U2.com 2021 Subscription Gift Offer : U2 Live at the Apollo : Discussion Thread

bigwave

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, mich40 said:

Check the tracking number on that verses the tracking number of the ones that arrived. Also, best thing to do would be contact An Post. 

Tracking number matches. It is from AnPost, you can log into their official site and enter tracking number and customs reference, it will give you your owed amount and all the parcel details.

• Subscriber

Just to confirm that was indeed An Post with custom charge. I paid and they delivered the package without a text and/or email with the tracking number like some Irish subscribers got. Why some of us had to pay customs I don't know, but hey, the gift is here after two months..

20211013_170655.jpg

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Anibla said:

Just to confirm that was indeed An Post with custom charge. I paid and they delivered the package without a text and/or email with the tracking number like some Irish subscribers got. Why some of us had to pay customs I don't know, but hey, the gift is here after two months..

I know it is indeed An Post, I'm just confused if this is from the delayed gift that was returned to the sender.

Because I already received the gift they reshipped

• Subscriber

Anyone else have any issues with the actual discs for this ? 

Disc 1 is fine and sounds brilliant but Disc 2 is blank/broken/unwritten...just my feckin luck to get a banjaxxed disc.

Waiting for the bloody An Post to deliver the thing since August,sat down last night with the Mrs to have a listen and a flashing red "Disc not inserted" error on multiple devices.

I have the download for my phone but its a right kick in the nuts not being able to play it on my systems

• Community Moderator
35 minutes ago, redgavexile said:

Anyone else have any issues with the actual discs for this ? 

Disc 1 is fine and sounds brilliant but Disc 2 is blank/broken/unwritten...just my feckin luck to get a banjaxxed disc.

Waiting for the bloody An Post to deliver the thing since August,sat down last night with the Mrs to have a listen and a flashing red "Disc not inserted" error on multiple devices.

I have the download for my phone but its a right kick in the nuts not being able to play it on my systems

Please use the “Contact Us” form here: https://www.u2.com/help and let them know you have a defective copy. 

• Subscriber
On 10/5/2021 at 4:16 PM, mich40 said:

I would contact them again and ask for an update. 

I have actually tried that twice, but no response. Maybe third time is the charm...