U2.com 2021 Subscription Gift Offer : U2 Live at the Apollo : Discussion Thread

bigwave

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Madfl3a said:

Not Live nation

Not dotcom

Certainly not U2

Here's more infos for those interested on understanding the why :) : https://ec.europa.eu/commission/presscorner/detail/en/ip_21_3098

Whatever you do and wherever you are, never leave the EU if you are in it!

3 hours ago, Madfl3a said:

Not Live nation

Not dotcom

Certainly not U2

Here's more infos for those interested on understanding the why :) : https://ec.europa.eu/commission/presscorner/detail/en/ip_21_3098

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Subscriber
On 10/21/2021 at 5:10 PM, bigwave said:

In this case, please try this header from drop down box on https://www.u2.com/help

(especially if you think it might have been damaged in transit)

Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 15.08.55.png

Well, I will try this then. I have to say this is pretty sad customer service from them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

i live in the netherlands and still haven’t received my gift yet. it says it was processed in edgewood, ny (kinda funny U2 connection there) on august 19. but there’s no activity after that. is this normal or do i need to try to contact U2.com?

i know the post can take extra long nowadays because of the covid situation. but this seems abnormally long. anyone else in the netherlands received their gift recently?

Edited by ABEL

• Community Moderator
1 hour ago, ABEL said:

i live in the netherlands and still haven’t received my gift yet. it says it was processed in edgewood, ny (kinda funny U2 connection there) on august 19. but there’s no activity after that. is this normal or do i need to try to contact U2.com?

i know the post can take extra long nowadays because of the covid situation. but this seems abnormally long. anyone else in the netherlands received their gift recently?

You should definitely contact customer service via the Contact Us form. 

• Subscriber
On 11/3/2021 at 3:37 PM, mich40 said:

You should definitely contact customer service via the Contact Us form. 

i contacted customer support yesterday. but i guess i should have just been a little more patient. coincidentally it arrived today! i hope they don’t send me another one now. but i’ve told them to disregard because i just received it.

thanks again for your help.

• Like 1
  • Brilliant 1
  • Upvote 1

• Community Moderator
37 minutes ago, ABEL said:

i contacted customer support yesterday. but i guess i should have just been a little more patient. coincidentally it arrived today! i hope they don’t send me another one now. but i’ve told them to disregard because i just received it.

thanks again for your help.

Glad you received it! And thanks for letting us know. 

• Subscriber
26 minutes ago, doctornickriviera said:

Me too but stuck on an islands of 51% eejits wondering why we have lots of shortages…….

Tell me about it. Getting complaints at work because we're out of salt...from people who probably voted for this situation.