• Subscriber

Hello. I'm from the UK. I ordered about £200 worth of ATYCLB merch on 31st October which was pretty mjuch the first day most of it became available. I heard nothing for a number of weeks. BSIMerch proved impossible to contact - their Live Chat was rarely on, they don't answer the phone and did not respond to emails other than standard replies several days later. I eventually was told (via Live Chat) that some items were out of stock but were due in 'early Dec'. 

I then heard nothing for a couple more weeks. I was able to have one T-shirt refunded as I had bought it separately (with the ATYCLB box set) but was agin told that the items would be sent out soon. After more emails were ignored I was advised that, in fact, just one item was not available and there couldn't just send what they had. Ridiculous - I would have cancelled that item if I'd known. I did then cancel that item and was told the other goods would be sent out soon. I got an email a week later (on 20 Dec) staying that there package was sent via Royal Mail - no tracking (their choice to save money presumably and I hadn't been given the option to include it).

Christmas and New Year came and went - nothing. No replies to 2 more emails and Live Chat not working. Via the warehouse (whom I discovered do put you through to customer services - if you go direct there never answer) I spoke to Stephen on Monday who basically banged on about Royal Mail and that it was on its way. So, finally, I went to my local Royal Mail distribution point and they hadn't got it. Today I got through to Stephen again and asked for my money back - I have received an email saying that will come in 5 days although, to my amusement, they have charged me the postage fee.....

Sorry for the long rant. Mistakes happen. COVID makes it hard for companies. Christmas delays things. I would question how the mercy was immediately not available when I ordered it on Day 1. BSIMerch are completely non-customer centric - they do not care. I wanted to spend a lot of money and now I haven't. Does anyone in and around the U2 organisation care as, for new and (like me) long term fans, this is hugely disappointing. Thanks

Best,

Paul Maidment

• Subscriber
On 1/6/2021 at 8:27 AM, paulmaidment said:

Hello. I'm from the UK. I ordered about £200 worth of ATYCLB merch on 31st October which was pretty mjuch the first day most of it became available. I heard nothing for a number of weeks. BSIMerch proved impossible to contact - their Live Chat was rarely on, they don't answer the phone and did not respond to emails other than standard replies several days later. I eventually was told (via Live Chat) that some items were out of stock but were due in 'early Dec'. 

I then heard nothing for a couple more weeks. I was able to have one T-shirt refunded as I had bought it separately (with the ATYCLB box set) but was agin told that the items would be sent out soon. After more emails were ignored I was advised that, in fact, just one item was not available and there couldn't just send what they had. Ridiculous - I would have cancelled that item if I'd known. I did then cancel that item and was told the other goods would be sent out soon. I got an email a week later (on 20 Dec) staying that there package was sent via Royal Mail - no tracking (their choice to save money presumably and I hadn't been given the option to include it).

Christmas and New Year came and went - nothing. No replies to 2 more emails and Live Chat not working. Via the warehouse (whom I discovered do put you through to customer services - if you go direct there never answer) I spoke to Stephen on Monday who basically banged on about Royal Mail and that it was on its way. So, finally, I went to my local Royal Mail distribution point and they hadn't got it. Today I got through to Stephen again and asked for my money back - I have received an email saying that will come in 5 days although, to my amusement, they have charged me the postage fee.....

Sorry for the long rant. Mistakes happen. COVID makes it hard for companies. Christmas delays things. I would question how the mercy was immediately not available when I ordered it on Day 1. BSIMerch are completely non-customer centric - they do not care. I wanted to spend a lot of money and now I haven't. Does anyone in and around the U2 organisation care as, for new and (like me) long term fans, this is hugely disappointing. Thanks

Best,

Paul Maidment

• Subscriber

I am having the same problem. I made an order as well on October 31st, and I am beyond irritated! I get it, things happen, but their refusal to respond to ANY of my E-mails is what is really putting me over the edge! No excuse to ignore my inquiries. I would rather they at least lie to me and say "sorry, shipping soon", rather then no response at all! Also, where did you find this phone number to call? I would love to have it if you still have it to pass on. Thanks

• Community Manager
On 1/9/2021 at 11:35 PM, peggy said:

I am having the same problem. I made an order as well on October 31st, and I am beyond irritated! I get it, things happen, but their refusal to respond to ANY of my E-mails is what is really putting me over the edge! No excuse to ignore my inquiries. I would rather they at least lie to me and say "sorry, shipping soon", rather then no response at all! Also, where did you find this phone number to call? I would love to have it if you still have it to pass on. Thanks

sorry to hear of your issues, can you post or PM your order number? thanks

• Subscriber

I finally received my order today, also ordered on 30 October- I believe the T-shirt they have sent me is wrong. Trouble is there are no pictures of it now on the shop 😟 I hope you guys get you stuff soon 

• Community Moderator
5 minutes ago, juetu said:

I finally received my order today, also ordered on 30 October- I believe the T-shirt they have sent me is wrong. Trouble is there are no pictures of it now on the shop 😟 I hope you guys get you stuff soon 

Check your confirmation email you received when you ordered. It’s possible that there may be an image on there. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

Sorry Peggy - I hadn’t received a notification of your message and this is the first time I’ve been back to these pages for a while. I hope you’ve got your order sorted out. If not the number I dialled is +44 (0)19 2649 9490

this is their warehouse and they put me through to their ‘sales people’. The number is on their website so is public domain 

• Like 1