U2 Shop & Brexit

redgavexile

• Subscriber

Hi folks , sorry if I've posted in the wrong place .

Just wondering if there are any plans to move the UK shop over Brexit ? 

Currently Irish/EU fans have to buy Merch from the UK shop and apart from the astonishingly expensive UK postage prices ,as well as bloody Brexit adding all these Tax/Customs/Exise bills , its making purchasing from the official site completely crazy . 

The cost of the ATYCLB CD box was nuts after the visible postage charges were added  ,along with the potential hidden Brexit related stuff , meant I ended up buying the Box in a Dublin store rather than the Official site .Loads of cool tees & stuff I was going to buy with my now useless 25% members discount is worthless now too once Brexit charges kick in

Any plans to open a EU store ?

Cheers

• Subscriber

Ughhh , its really bad .Not to get all political but I just can't understand how so many people were duped. So many big companies over here with Irish websites but sending stuff via their UK warehouses ,loads of people needlessly being caught out with massive delays and crazy add on charges.

Its bizarre however ,trying to order official merchandise for an Irish band ( that we've loaned to the world) and getting caught out for Brexit charges.Really hope they open a EU store soon , apart from the 25% thing , not being able to get the official Merch is a pain in the backside